Chapter 7

.
.
.
When I woke up the next morning I put on leggings with a white shirt that says 'Pink' written in pink with my white high tops. My mom took me to school and then I walked to my locker alone. I texted Alan to see where he was, there was no reply. In homeroom Alan had his head down and I asked him if we could talk in the hall.
"Is everything alright?" I placed my hand on his shoulder. Alan sniffled. "Yea, its just that my dad is moving to L.A. and it's kinda hard to let him go." Alan looked down.
(an: his dad is a singer in this) "I know he goes on tour and stuff, but he always comes back, now I'll rarely see him." I hugged Alan really tight, he hugged me back. He let go after a while. "Thanks.. sorry for being a Debby." "Don't sweat it, we all need to break sometimes. You know I'm always here for ya babe, no matter what happens." I smiled at Alan and kissed his cheek. He did one of those fake smiles and he hugged me again. "And I know we just met, but I feel like I've known-­"
"Me forever, I feel the same way about you. I gotta good feeling about us." Alan started telling some funny moments when he went to tour. At 4th period lunch Alan, Megan, and I were all eating and then Dyllon 'accidentally' bumped into me. I don't even see her problem, like Alan wasn't even her boyfriend, and I didn't even do anything to her before she started with me. "What's her problem with me?" I asked them. "You punched her face the other day." replied Megan. "She meant before that. Maybe because she likes me and I like you.." Alan's voice faded at the last part of that sentence. I punched his arm playfully. "Hey, don't hit me too" Alan shouted.
"No promises." I smirked at him.
"If you too are going to flirt, I'm gonna go.." "Hey, you're the one who's our photographer" added Alan. Megan laughed. "Speaking of which here's the pic of you too from yesterday." Alan sent it to himself and then we walked to 5­-8 language arts.