Chapter 2

part 2
.
.
.
"So this is where you live? I live a street over."
"Yea, I guess our sisters are just as good as friends as we are." We laughed and my mom invited him into the house.
"My sister has been waiting impatiently for me to get home and take her here. I guess her and Natalia really like each other." Alan and I kept making eye contact while him and my mom were chatting. The doorbell rang.
"That must be Josie, I got the door." When I opened it Josie walked right in. "Maybe it was a good idea to pick your house." She smiled at me then pulled my arm. "I thought you said you and Alan were just friends?"
"His little sister is hanging out with my little sister."
"Maybe you should invite him to hang with us."
"You think so? You'd want that?" Josie smiled and I started to walk over to Alan.
"Hey, if you want you can come hang with Josie and I while Natalia and Annee are playing you can." Alan stood up and started to walk with Josie and I.
"This is your room?" Megan was gawing at the size.
"Yea, my mom told me I could have it."
"Maybe we can help you get a little more settled?" Alan was really nice and started
to help me set my room up a little more.
"Thanks.." We went for the same box and we clinked our heads. "Ouch, sorry I didn't
think you were going for this-­" The next thing I knew Alan was getting me ice for my head.