Chapter 8

part 2
.
.
.
Alan and I decided to walk home after school. It took awhile, but instead of going to my house we went to Alan's house. His house was beautiful. When we got inside Natalia ran up to Alan and hugged him.
"Hi Yuri!"
"Hi Nat." I waved at her and gave a friendly smile. Alan and I went up to his room. It was kinda big. I sat on his bed and he shut the door and sat next to me. "Shouldn't your door be open?" "I like my privacy." Alan then winked at me. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. "Wanna watch some tv?"
"Or.... we can cuddle and watch tv." I pushed Alan to lay down and I got on top of him. I bent down and kissed his forehead.
"You tease. I thought you were going to kiss me!" Alan shouted and I just laughed. Raiza opened the door, but she had her eyes closed. "Door open Alan!" She walked out. Alan rolled his eyes then he sat up again. I pushed him back down. I was still on top of him then I bent down and went to kiss him, but he turned his cheek.
"Really!?" I yelled. Alan laughed and then I held his head in my hands and kissed him. Like really kissed him, we mouthed for a while and then he rolled me over on my back. He was on top of me now. I got the chills and our makeout session started.
--------------------------------------------------
double update
Alan had fun with Yuri ;-)