Chapter 6

part 2
.
.
.
"Nice spike before, it was really good."
"Thanks." I pushed Alan's face playfully, but I didn't realize that my hand was covered in blue paint. "Oh my gosh I didn't know that there was paint on my hands." Alan dipped his hands in red paint and put it on my floral t­shirt. "That's it, it's on." I gave Alan a smirk and I poured the blue paint gallon on his head.
"You'll pay for that!" Alan took the red paint and poured it on my head. We splattering it all over each other and the art teacher screamed at us and we got sent down to the office.
"That was totally worth it." I exclaimed. "Ya know red and blue makes purple.." "Are you saying you want a kiss?" Alan leaned in and I wrapped my arms around him and his hands were placed on my hips then our lips were making purple. "AWH I AM SO TAKING A PIC OF THIS!" I heard Megan's voice but I ignored her and so
did Alan. When we finally stopped kissing we both were smiling and continued our walk of redemption. In the end Alan and I got detention and we had to stay after and clean the art room. Raiza picked us up after our clean up/ detention and she asked what happened. "If you poured blue on him, and he poured red on you why are you guys purple?" She didn't get the idea. She pulled up to my house and I kissed Alan's cheek and got out of the car. "Mom red and blue make purple..." I heard Alan say and when I looked back I could tell Raiza was happy, but not as happy as Alan and I. "Go wash up Pablo Picasso" My mom wasn't mad at us, she thought it was funny. Although before I got in the shower Megan sent me the picture of Alan and I kissing and I couldn't help but smile like a fool.