Chapter 3

part 2
.
.
.

"Sorry I bailed I had to leave." Josie hung up and I sighed in relief.
"Shes safe." Alan smiled and I did too. He took my hand and we walked threw a trail to where a trestle was, it was wood and under it was water to a creek. It was really pretty. We walked on it and we sat there. We didn't talk, but admired the serene place. I looked down at the water then at Alan. He was taking his shirt off. Then started to take off his pants.
"C'mon lets jump in."
"Are you serious?" I was confused. He smirked. I took off my pants and shirt and put my phone to the side. He grabbed my hand and we jumped in. The water wasn't even that cold. When I came up from the water Alan came from under me and I was on his shoulders. I screamed and he laughed at me.
"Alan?" It was Oliver, Alan's brother. "What are you doing?" Alan put me off his shoulders and we got out of the water.
"This is Yuri."
"Hey, I'm-­"
"Oliver, I know." He smiled and Alan walked up on the trestle and got our stuff. I put on my pants and shirt and Alan put on his shirt and pants. "Should I go?" said Oliver.
"Nah, you can stay and chill with me and Yuri." Alan put his arm around me and I smiled. "She's new here, we met today at school and I thought she should experience the trestle." Oliver smiled at us and we started walking back to my house.

Hey guys :) so if you don't know i update everyday, so don't worry :)