Where did the time go?

*year ago*

No one's POV

" We can't keep doing this to ourselves and to our fans." Normani was sitting on the bed of her hotel room. "It's wrong in so many ways." she shook her head.

"I think you are right." Ally spoke. The girl who was always so smiley had the most serious face of all. "First of all, we are hurting ourselves. We are doing something we are not happy about anymore. The pressure is too much, we can't have a normal break and it's affecting us." her tone was having a note of concern and her eyes darted across the four girls. "Second reason is our fans. We keep giving them wrong hopes and then we are hurting them. These are the people who deserve the less of all of this. After all they are the one who made our dreams come true." all girls nooded and the oldest one continue to talk. "Every one of us here has the different ideas of their future and we keep pulling each others, because of the fans. The most appropriate thing to do is just call it quit.Let's all of us chase the dream future, no matter what will be.We will have each other back and we will always be friend. That's something that no one can takes from us, right?" the note of optimism in the girls voice quickly faded and silence surrounded the girls.

After what felt like minutes of silence, Lauren decided to step in.

"I do believe we will stay friends after this." her green eyes darted across the room and made a contact with brown ones. Immediately the contact was broken by the smaller girl and the look of hurt in Lauren's eyes was evident. She quickly shrugged it and continued. "We've been together for 3 years and we spent almost every day of the years together. This is not something you can forget that easily." she stood up and started walking across the room, opening the window. It was a sunny day in California and she needed the fresh air. The tension in the room was making her sick. "I support everyone here and I see we all hurting each other by doing this. And I hate seeing you hurt guys."

There was a little mocking giggle from across the room, so Lauren turned around. She knew who it was coming from but she still wanted to be sure. Her heart broke at this moment. Her anger get the best of her and her tone changed.

"Whatever." she said rudely and startled the other girls. "I know the group is over. Let's just fucking face it and end with this shit." all the girls knew that when Lauren is angry she swears a lot.

"Hey, Laur, chill, we don't need to end it that fast." the youngest girl spoke for the first time this day.

"Don't tell me to fucking chill. I'm done. I don't care who will announce the break up, I won't be here for it. Wish you all the best here." the raven haired girl anger blew up and she made her way to the door, slamming it loud after exiting the room.

"Great job, Camila. Just great." Dinah huffed and shook her head, look of disappointment on her face.

----

*Present days*

Lauren's POV

"So,we are here with Camila Cabello." Ryan said pointing to the girl.

Lauren groaned and turned up the volume a little bit more.

"She has some exciting news for you guys.You're turn, Camila."

'Sure she has.' Lauren thought t herself. 'Why I am keep doing this to myself? I should just move one.' But that was easily said than done. She was repeating this to herself for a year now and she is still here listening to Camila's husky voice.

"Hey guys." the voice rang from the radio and Lauren stopped at red light. "So I have something exiting to tell you before I perform my single." Lauren hadn't heard the song and she was saying to herself she won't hear anything from the girl.But something in her was dying to hear the song that she knew was blowing the charts. "I'm gonna have a concert at Madison Square Garden next month. The tickets will be on sale tomorrow at 9/8c time. Get ready, because what the crew and I planned will blow your mind." she chuckled. "Now, Ryan, let's get to the singing part." she laughed again and Lauren's heart started beating faster. She'll buy a ticket for that concert for sure. She always Knew Camila's dream was concert in Madison Square Garden.