Am I in love with you?

Lauren left a couple of minutes after the conversation. She should feel free of her feeling to Camila, but she doesn't. All she feels is more love. 'No Lauren, let her go' the girl whispered to herself and went to the exit. There though, she didn't expect what happened. Screams were all around her. 'Lauren, please take pictures with us.' was all the fans were screaming. It could be heard a 'Can you ask Camila to come and take pictures with us, we want Camren photos.'

The girl felt like a year ago. She was in a middle of a little mob, but there was no one who can safe her this time.

"Make a path, let her pass." was heard behind her and second she was wrapped in someone's arms taking her out of the mob. Turning her head, she saw Daniel.

"Oh my god, you are a life saviour. Thank you so much." she laughed as the suited man continued passing through the fans, Lauren draped around his shoulder.

"Aren't you a little superstar. I'm Daniel by the way, Lauren." he smiled as he put the girl on the ground in front of her car.

"Nice to meet you, Daniel. Properly, I mean." they laughed a little. "Thanks, again. I kind of had forgotten what is to be mobbed by fans. I didn't think they will recognize me." she laughed.

"So, Lauren, before you go, can we start properly." he asked and Lauren lifted her brow. "Like me taking you on a date?" his confidence was stunning. Usually the boys around Lauren were stutter mess. She was the intimidating one.

Smiling at him, the raven haired girl nooded. "Why not?" 'I need to move on anyway.' she thought. "Give me your phone." he didn't wait for another invitation and took his phone from the front pocket of the suit. Writing her number, she said. "Call me when you are free for the details." she winked at him and went inside of the car.

'He is not bad, why not trying?' Daniel was actually pretty handsome guy. He was probably a couple of year older than Lauren herself. His body was toned, he wasn't of these typical bodyguards, though. He had muscles, but he wasn't as some shockingly big person who looks like a wall. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. His eyes were nothing compared to Camila's deep brown orbs, though. He looked intimidating at first, but the when he smiled, he looked so secure. Lauren felt safe only in Camila's arms. 'No, Lauren! Stop think about her.' Lauren shook her head and started the engine of the car. Her phone buzzed and before she went on the road, she saw the message and unlocked the screen to read it. It was unknown number.

'Good job, Jauegui. You made euphoria around the hotel.'

Responding quickly with 'Who is this?' the message from the unknown number came as fast as her response. 'It's your dear Camila Cabello, Lauren. It's my secret number. Better save it and not give it to anyone.'

Seconds later, she got a new one. 'Maybe only to the other girls.'

'Hmm, I'll think about superstar.' she responded. 'Oh my god, I'm texting with a super star.How crazy is that?'

She got a short respond. 'Ha-ha, very funny, Lauren.' she laughed and left her phone on the passenger seat, her heart beating faster. You know these moments, when you are just texting with someone and your cardiovascular organ feels like it's gonna jump out of your chest? That was Lauren's heart right now.

She drove away from the hotel and went straight to her house. On the front door she was suffocated with questions.

'How it was?' , 'Did she cry?', 'Are you together again?' Dinah asked the last question and I stopped, turning abruptly.