Don't assume things next time!

I don't know if it needs a trigger warning, but still I'm wrning for some rape scenes in the flashback!!

No one's POV

Lauren, Dinah, Normani and Ally refused to watch the concert backstage. They wanted to enjoyed and they had first row seats anyway. The suited themselves at the chairs that what putted and looked around the empty Madison Square Garden.

"Can you believe it? We always dreamed to perform here, but Mila was the one to say 'Never stop dreaming and it will happen' and look at her now, she sold more than forty thousand seats in just 1 hour." Dinah was the first one to spoke as she stood from her seat and spin around to look the huge building.

"Yes, my mother always used to say 'If you can sell a Madison Square Garden concert, then you, my girl, are big.' and I can easily say that Mila is a big one. She is always on the radio, billboards, television. She deserves that." Normani spoke as she stood by Dinah and took her phone to snap a photo.

Ally added herself to the conversation. "Camila is this person who wouldn't make their way to the top by being selfish. We all know how she treated her fans back then. She would sneak out of the hotel room at midnight, even though she was so tired that she could fall asleep by just closing her eyes and go to see the fans that waited outside the hotel. She would do anything to have a close connection with them, to make them feel loved and she would never forget to thank them for what they did to us. I think that is true what they say 'Do good and it will return to you.'" Ally was sitting in her seat and she was smiling. She then turned at her seat to Lauren. Lauren was deep in thoughts and she was pulled them by the oldest girl. "What do you think about, Lo?" she beamed.

Lauren kept looking at one spot as she spoke. "Do you remember that night we went to Taylor Swift's concert as a guest act?" she still didn't looked at the girls, but she felt them situating at their seats and nooding, so she continued. "I heard Camila talking to herself at the dressing room to herself. That's when I realize she is made to be big. And believe, I knew she will be. I always had this weird connection with her, you know? We liked the same things, we had the same taste in music, same interests at all." that's when she tuned to the girls and saw them in agreement.

"I had this strange gut when we went on stage to sing for sixty thousand people that she can do that for a lifetime. But meanwhile, while we were in the group, I could see her being hurt, she didn't show it, but I could see it in her eyes. She really is a person, who deserves the world, like Ally said, but she was hurt. All these comments on Internet were killing her slowly. And then me, the most stupid person in the world, having her and promising her only happiness, hurt her and that's when she lost everything. I couldn't see the happiness in her eyes anymore, her smiles were fake, and I still hate myself for that." Lauren shook her head furiously, stopping the tears from coming out.

"Hey." she felt supportive hand on her shoulder. " You gave her all the happiness, Lauren." Dinah pointed. "She just decided to took the only time you hurt her to back away, without even knowing the reason for it." Lauren nooded.

"Yeah, but still I feel this guilt in me, and hearing her today, gosh I know I will never love someone as much as I love her, Dinah. And knowing I lost my chance to being with the person who makes me happy is like leaving without having a purpose to live." Lauren took a deep breath and looked around the building. Most of the seats were filled by now and she took a look on the stage. ;Just forget it, let's enjoy the concert." she shook her head yet again and she could feel the sympathetic eyes of her friend on here.

The stage went occupied by a girl with her guitar. She introduced herself as "Alessia Cara" and then she started singing. Lauren listened intently the girl whose lyrics were so deep that Lauren made a note to listen more of the girl's songs. She was amazing and her voice was raspy, but so beautiful. At her last song she named as 'Here', the whole auditorium was singing. She left the stage and then the lights went off. The audience started screaming. When the light went on, Camila jumped from down the stage and screamed 'Are you ready for fun, Madison Square Garden?' and the public went wild.