The past is coming with full forces.

"Holy mother.." the girls were outside this afternoon, deciding to take a walk around Central Park, the four of them. Normani was trying to prove a point but of course she didn't pick her words right.

"Sh.."Ally scolded her. "We don't talk like that here." she laughed. 

Rolling her eyes,Normani spoke again. "It's so cold."

"Well, what do you expect, Mani Bear, to be thirty degrees in the middle of November?" Dinah laughed and high-fived Lauren. 

"Sarcastic as always." the dark-skinned girl slapped Lauren on the arm and the four of them laughed again.

"So, this week is Thanksgiving." Lauren spoke and when the girls nooded, she continued. "Are we planning to celebrate together, or you guys are planning to go home?"

"I don't plan on it, my family is going on a holiday for it, and I thought to stay here." Dinah shrugged it..

"I second that." Normani spoke. "My family is not exactly in the financial situation where I can buy a plane tickets all the time. We kind of decided to just spend it separately this year." when she got a hug and a sorry from the girls, she smiled and hugged them all."Well, if you two plan to stay here, then I will too. We're better together after all,right?" the tiny girl laughed.

"Okay, I admit, this was a good one." Lauren surrendered and laughed. She even bumped into someone, but when she tried to excuse herself and saw the girl trying to flirt with her, she just passed without saying anything, to which the other girls laughed even harder."You still mesmerize everyone with you look, Jauregui. I bet the girl was straight before she saw you." Dinah wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shutup." Lauren was really touchy on that theme. Even when they were in the group, she was the most commented girl. Entering social medias, everyone was talking the way she dressed and how she turned people gays. She was sick of it.Yes, she was flattered sometimes that she was called 'sexy', but there is a limit, that some people crossed long time ago. It get sick at a moment, when she shared a photo of herself and all the comments were 'Fuck me'; 'How are youso sexy?' and all of this. It came to a moment, when someone called her beautiful and she didn't believe it. So she wanted to forget about it. She didn't want to turn people gays. For het it's something you can't turn. You either are or you are not. Period.

"Touchy as always, huh?" Dinah quirked but just before her green-eyed friend was able to return with something, her phone buzzed. That immediately gave a moment to Dinah to tease her. "The girlfriend material is calling." she looked the other girls and laughed.

"Dinah, don't try me." Lauren pointed and picked the call. "Hello?"

"Lauren?" the raven-haired girl stoppeddead in her track. The girls noticed that and they stopped. The pale face turned even more paler and it didn't went unnoticed.

"Stay away." Lauren hissed in the phone, making the girls come closer."

'Lo?' Ally whispered, but the palm of Lauren's hand was facing her as a sign to stop talking."I don't know where did you find my phone from, but if you call one more time.."

The voice cut her with bitter laugh. "What? You gonna send me to jail? I think that's little hard to accomplish." the malevoice grew stronger. "You're going to pay for what you did, Jauregui, I promise you that!" 

"Don't threat me you bastard. Next time I see you, I promise you, I'll kill you with my bare hands. And we both know what I'm capable of, right?" Lauren was standing still on the middle of the park, cringing on her phone so tightly,that her hand was turning white.

'Lo, calm down, you're making a scene.' She heard Dinah saying and then she realized that her voice was a bit louder than it should be.

'I'm not scared, Lauren. I'll make you beg again,like the last time, remember?' the laugh that came from the phone was loud enough for the girls to ear. They all knew this laugh really well, so Dinah was the first to react. She was always really protective over Lauren, especially after what happened last summer.'