You get what you deserve.

!!TRIGGER WARNING FOR A LITTLE VIOLENCE!!

"You understood?" Dinah pointed to the raven-haired girl. "Don't roll your eyes on me, Jauregui. No fights if it's not necessary!"

The girls were all sitting on the couch in Lauren and Ally's living room, talking about the plan for catching Shawn Mendes last time. They were going to process and catch him. They had to, for Camila. But they had a little argument over the details.

"Well, do you think I'm dumb or something?" Lauren bickered back. "Do you need a reminder of my GPA or something? Because even if I didn't want to remember the plan you don't let me do it." The other girls nodded. "Every fucking day, Dinah, ever-"

"Lauren." Camila's soft voice cut her. Brown eyes met green. "Please." she pleaded.

Lauren immediately softened."Fine. I'm sorry Dinah, I understood the plan and I won't kill the boy. Or I'll tr-"

"Lauren." again she heard the raspy voice of Camila.

"Fine. Fine." Lauren lifted her hands in surrender. "You are crazy, though. How don't you want to beat the fuck out of this boy?" she asked Normani. Her language made Ally wincing.

"Believe us, Lo, we want, but that is not going to help us." Normani joined the conversations after the question. "Either we go with him or he goes there alone."

Lauren huffed. She knew the girls were right but she wanted to kill this boy with every fiber in her body. She still didn't understand how can someone be so cruel. Once again she realized that beautiful face doesn't mean beautiful heart. "Okay guys, I promise to try everything not to beat him till he is dead, but the moment he try something I'll be the first one to jump and you won't stop me, deal?" Lauren out-stretched her hand to Dinah who thought about a moment and shook it with her badass friend.

"Deal." she smirked. "Now, let me call Mark one more time to check if everything is arranged and we process to the first part of the plan.

----

"You sure? Is everything hidden?" the Polynesian girl hummed and then smiled. "Okay, thanks Mark, if this works you have a dinner on me." she ended the call. "Your turn, Mila."

The girl in front of her was shaking. She was scared but she wanted to wnd this more than anything, so with trembling hands she slowly dialed the number. After a couple of seconds she spoke and in her voice was evident she was scared. "Hello, Shawn."

"Camila." The phone was on speaker so everyone could hear. They all were silent. "Glad you finally decided to make the right choice." In his voice could be heard the mischievousness.

"Right... um..so about...that.." Camila felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder she knew pretty well. She wasn't alone in this anymore.

"I'm listening, Camila. You knew you won't ran away from me." Lauren was surprised how this boy could be so arrogant. After all he was only 18.

"What about.. Um.." She stuttered and took a deep breath. "What about we meet in the studio in an hour?" She tried to sound convincing, for the sake of her life.

"Be punctual, I don't have spared time." with that the call ended.

"How could someone be so arrogant behind the cameras and at the same time to be the Forbes number one for most charity donated money?" Ally was surprised. Till now she was keeping it down, because she was the one who believed that everyone was good and everything was facade, but after this she was stunned.