Taking the bullet for you.

"No, Camila, we won't watch 'The Notebook'." Ally protested, looking at Lauren with pleading eyes.

Shrugging, her old Latina friend responded. "I don't really care what we watch, I'm okay with it."

The girls were sitting in Lauren's bedroom and were arguing about what movie to watch. Due to Lauren being a 'fake' friend to Ally and not helping her at all, she decided to play with her.

"Oh, okay, then." Ally smirked. "Camila, are you up to watch this movie.. Ugh what was called...Frozen?" when she saw the quite girl nodding eagerly and stood up.

"Don't you dare move, Ally!" she heard. "Play that movie and.."

"And what Lauren, you said you don't care what we watch." this girl was more evil that she seems to be.

Signing heavily, Lauren rolled her eyes. "Fine, I do care what we watch, I just want Camila here to be happy." she pointed to the girl.

"And why is that?" Ally put the disk and walked back to the couch, sitting between the smiling, young Latina and Lauren.

"Because, you see, she barely talk, it's hard, you know, especially for 'our rambling Camila.'" she shrugged, putting her finger in the air and doing the air quotes.

"You are right. Good point here, Jauregui." they high-fived.

"Guys...you... know I'm still...here..right?" their heads snapped.

"No talking!" Lauren and Ally said in unison.

Camila lifted her hands in surrender and shook her head, mumbling quietly 'parents' and giggled.

"We heard that, Camz. You may think it sounded like a mumble, but it didn't." the green eyed girl laughed along with Ally. "And no talking, daughter." she winked at Camila, making her blush.

"Why do I need to be the third wheel?" Ally whined.

-----

They were watching the movie 'What If' and Ally stand u, going to the bathroom. Camila didn't hesitate to move across the couch and putting her head on Lauren's shoulder. The action startled Lauren for a second, but when she looked at her friend, her eyes were glued to the screen. Smiling a little, she put her hand behind the girl, pulling her closer. She knew the girl was a cuddler and she didn't mind at all.

The moment Camila wrapped her hands around the green eyed girl's waist, the nagging feeling in Lauren's stomach made her breath harder. Second later Ally came back and without saying a word she smirked at Lauren and sat t the end of the couch.

Due to the closeness f the two Latinas, Lauren didn't catch anything from the movie after that. She tried, she really tried, but everything in her mind was shutting off and the only thing that was left was Camila.

--------

"What a good movie." Ally turned off the TV. "Right Lauren?" She didn't get any response from the girl, but she knew she wasn't asleep. Caamila pulled away from the girl and looked, too. "Lauren?"

"Hmm?" green eyes looked at brown ones, then met Ally's intense stare.

Smirking the girl repeated. "I said that the movie was good." Lauren just nodded, but the oldest girl knew better. "Which part was your favorite?"

That caught Lauren off guard. "I...um...when.." she stuttered. "I don't really know."

The smirk on Ally's face was so evident that even with closed eyes you would still be able to see it. "Smooth, Jauregui, smooth." she patted the girls shoulder and left the room.