She is my future.

"Laureen" Dinah burst through the door, but the moments she saw the view she stopped. The girls that were lying on the bed immediately jumped to the sound of a voice and crashed their heads really hard.

"Fuck." Lauren hissed. "Sorry." she mumbled, rubbing the spot . "What the fuck, Dinah?" she looked the girl but when she didn't get an answer she looked at her right, where the blonde girl eyes were preoccupied. She immediately realized the situation and she hissed a low, raspy "Fuck." again.

The small girl was still rubbing the injured spot, oblivious that she was stared at,until Dinah's voice break the silence. "Camila?" she asked and when the girl looked at her and their eyes met, her face demeanor changed. "What are you still doing here? I thought you left?" Dinah asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" the small latina asked. "You called me just an hour ago to talk with Lauren?" she was so confused.

"What are you talking about? It's 5pm right..."

The girl was cut off. "WHAT?" both of them screamed.

"Holy fucking shit, I'm gonna be late for my classes." Lauren ran into the bathroom as fast as a light.

"Lauren Jauregui, stop with the swearing." Dinah laughed. "And whendid you start caring about these stupid classes?" she asked behind the door. Lauren opened it and shrugged.

"I have writing class all day today, that's the only class I can stand plus the teacher is pretty hot." she smirked and with that disappeared behind the door again. Minutes later the two girls heart the shower.

Dinah turned to the smaller brunette who was standing still, with wide eyes. "So, miss Cabello, what are you plans?" she decided against teasing the girl.

After couple of seconds, Camila got out of her trans. "Um.. nothing exactly, it's my free day." she shrugged.

"What about a girl night with me and the girls here? We were about to watch this new movie, what was called..." Dinah thought. "oh, yeah it was called Southpaw. So are you in, superstar?" she smirked.

"Sure why not, Cheeche." the girl laughed and they both excited the room.

-------

It was around 6pm, when the girls settled down and started the movie, but Camila was not into it. Not that the movie was bad or something, cause she couldn't know, but her head was somewhere else. Lauren. What was with this girl? She let only Camila in when the girl wasn't there for her over a year. They always knew their connection was different. They were a lot more intimate with each other even back then. They would hold hands, kiss their cheeks even if there wasn't a particular reason for that. They just liked being close to each other.

What Camila loved the way their hands fit perfectly, how their arguments always ended with a hug, how they always smiled at each other, how they supported each other and how even when it was Camila's fault, Lauren always took the blame. She was punished a lot and still she didn't say a wornd wither of the times. Camila smiled at the memory when once a person in a club tried to seduce her and Lauren stopped him by pushing him and the end she ended with a bloody lip.

"Camila?" she ehard and she looked at her left to see three girls watching at her with curousity.

"I'm sorry, did you asked something?" when her ex-band mates laughed, she pouted. "Come on guys, what is so funny?"

Ally was the one who spoke through the laughs, but you can barely understand what she was saying. "You...had..to see...your face..Mil..a.." then she laughed again.