I love you.

'How are you Chicago?' Camila screamed to the crowd.

Laure, Normani, Ally and Dinah were currently watching Camila performing in Chicago for people in need. She organized the whole concert by herself and made it free for all of them. She told the girls that the children are from the organization she made a couple of months ago. Every dollar from a ticket that was bought goes for someone in need. And let me tell you that's like thirty thousand dollar per show.

It's been a week since the events with the Shawn boy. Lauren came home an hour later and Dinah explained her everything that happened, ending with the plan she made. Lauren was angry at the boy, she wanted him dead. Who was he to touch Camila or even hurt her?! With the time Lauren calmed down and agreed to participate in the game.

'So, I'm gonna perform a couple of songs.The first one is personally the favorite one I wrote. Some of you here haven't experienced love yet, but these who did and they ended heartbroken this song is for you all. It's called Let Her go. Sing if you know the lyrics.' before she started she added. 'Oh, by the way, fun fact. The song was called 'Let Him Go' at first but I changed it cause it sounds better with 'her'. Okay I'll start now.' the audience laughed and guitar started playing at the background.

"Oh my God, I love this song so much." Dinah gasped. "It's like my favorite."

Lauren just rolled her eyes and isolated them. She wanted to focus on Camila. The girl on the screen was looking stunning. She was wearing a leather costume and damn, does it look good on her. She mumbled. 'Leather looks so hot on her.' to herself but when the girls laughed she realized they heard her and she blushed.

Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missing home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go..

To the guitar was added a piano, a drum and it could be hears some violin notes. It was fitting Camila's voice perfectly and Lauren was amazed. The song was personal, beautiful and the way Camila was signing it with her eyes closed while the whole audience had their flashes on and were singing was making the whole experience more beautiful.

Staring at the bottom of your glass

Hoping one day you'll make a dream last

But dreams come slow and they go so fast

Lauren heard Dinah singing. "Shut up, Dinah. I know you sing beautiful but I came here for Camila, not you." when the blonde girl send her a dirty look she smiled at her and looked at the TV screen once again.

You see her when you close your eyes

Maybe one day you'll understand why

Everything you touch surely dies

Lauren was amazed. Not only the last lyrics were a lie, but it was totally the opposite. When Camila was there her whole world was lighter, when Camila was touching Lauren, no matter in what way, she was sending shivers through her whole body, making her heart beat faster. Making her feel alive.