I promise.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR VIOLANCE

"Lo, we are going to the grocery store are you going to stay here?" Ally sneaked in her friend's room, to notify her about their walk.

"No, but can you buy me a pack of M&M's?" Lauren looked up from her laptop.

Rolling her eyes, the tiny girl replied with a nod and closed the door again.

It was a week from the night that Camila and Lauren slept together Not like slept 'slept' kind of way, but sleeping cuddled. Camila was back to the tour she had. She was going to be back here today, because she was having a three days holiday.

They didn't talked about the moment at all. It was like they felt if they approached the subject something bad will happen so they had a silent agreement not to talk about it.

Lauren was working on her student project and she was so lost in it when she heard the doorbell. Signing she mumbled 'Ally forgot her key yet again.'

Walking to the door she said loudly. "Seriously, Ally? Did you-" but when she opened the door she was met with a pair of eyes she wished never met again. The smirk on his face grew even wider when he saw the fear in the girl's eyes.

"Well, hello to you too, Laur." the deep man's voice said, his hands in his coat's pockets.

"Luis." gritted Lauren. "Get away from here. We have nothing to talk about anymore." she spat.

"Now, is that a greeting, love?" he smirked pushing her abruptly in the apartment, closing the door behind him. "We have plenty of things to talk about, bitch." he pushed her again, making the girl stumble. "How about the shit you put me through?"

Lauren regained her balance and spat back. "You get what you gave, douche." she smirked, her confidence growing by the second. "What about the shits you put me through?" she retorted. "Now that's what get you there, Luis, don't you think?" she smirked. Her smirk was brushed away the moment she felt a hand on her cheek. He slapped her.

"You little bitch." he slapped her again. "The things I suffered there were a lot worse than what you're going the get now. But let me just show you a taste of it." Lauren felt a fist colliding with her face and she stumbled back once again. Her confidence grew up and she returned with a loud kick with her foot in his stomach. "That's all you can do? I had worst, love." he smirked.

Another punch was thrown into Lauren's face and she stumbled, knocking the table next to the couch and falling onto it. Glasses spreaded everywhere as she groaned loudly. "Bastard." she whispered and felt his foot colliding with her ribs making her scream.

"Don't talk, princess." he said before his foot collided with her ribs once again. Her breathing was slowing down and she was feeling how she was losing consciousness. He lifted her a little by the collar and pushed her to the floor with all forces, taking away almost all of the breath in Lauren lungs. "You see, babe. You can see the light. Almost feeling how the life is getting away from you. It's sliding away from you, right?" his tone was cold, whispering in Lauren's ear.

"That's what I was taking every day. Every. Single. Day. For. A. Year." he pushed her abruptly to the floor once again. "This is just a warning, Lauren. I'll come back and it will be worse. No word to your friends or your love will suffer too. I have connections babe and no matter how famous she is, I'll take care of her.I mean this private jet of hers can strangely blew up if you say even a word, understood princess?" he whispered, standing up. He saw the small girl nodding and kicked her once again in the ribs, making her eyes close up and leaving the apartment.