I have nothing against it.

Lauren's POV

"Single?" I asked shocked. Camila mumbled something but I could hear. "Camila?" she lifter her head and smiled at me. "Oh, no. Don't give me the smile." I wasn't angry, more like curious. "Can I know when did you decide this song will be a single?" lifting my eyebrow curiously, she let a sigh and shook her head.

"The moment you said we gonna record this." I was flattered. "I mean if-if you don't want it to.. you know, be.. a single then..."

I cut her nervous state. "Chill, where did I said I don't want to? I just, do you think it will be a good move after the single you have now?"

"Of course, Lo. You know I never cared about the charts. The music is important and this song is something special." she explained. "I have no idea who you wrote the song about, Lo, but it's deep, and it will touch the people. That is what I work for." her smile was so big. If she knew that the song we just sang was actually about her, the brown-haired beauty who hold my heart, I don't think she will be that happy.

"Thank you. If you think that this is a good move, then I'm up to, Camz. It's your career after all and I'll support it no matter what."

"So..um- sorry to ask, but can I see some other songs you wrote?" I laughed and handed her a little pocket journal.

"Look the second page, the song is called 'Clarity' and I think you will like it." she turned the page and intently read while her hand was passing across the words. Minute after she read it she turned other page. It was unfinished song. "I-this is not finished yet." my self-confidence went low.

"This is beautiful, Lauren. These words are deep, you have such a talent." she didn't lift her head. "I like this particular one, 'It's past midnight and I'm wide awake/It looks like I can't get out of my head' , these is deep, I would love to hear the full version when you are ready.' She handed me the journal back.

"Well, thank you, I promise you will be the first one to hear the full version, yeah?" when I saw Camila lifting her pinky to me, memories rushed back in my mind.

*Flachback*

"Lo, c'mon, we have a whole day free, don't make me drag you from that bed and you know I will do it." Camila was threatening her friend. "You promised, please?" she begged when she saw no move from her friend.

Lauren herd her pleading voice and mumbled "Fine, I'll be ready in ten."

"Yes, love you, thanks." Lauren smiled under her pillow. They were in the middle of their first tour, performing around different malls around the country. It was quite tiring and Lauren needed sleep, but if this was making Camila happy, then she will pay any cost.

Ten minutes after, Lauren was exciting her hotel room, being met by a hug.

"Easy there, tiger." Lauren laughed and hugged the girl. She heard a laugh.

"Let's go, I'm excited to see the movie." Camila was eager, interlacing their fingers and rushing over to the elevator. Lauren ignored the electricity that passed over her body.

"You read the books 3 times, Camz."

"To read the book is one, to watch the movie based on it, is so much different, Lo." Camila pressed the first floor button.

"You know, someone ones said 'There is no friend as loyal a as a book.'"

"Ernest Hemingway" Camila whispered. Lauren looked at the girl and smiled.