What happened with you?

No one's POV

"C'mon Laur." Dinah said loudly. "You are in this fucking bathroom for an hour now and I really need to use it."

"Chill Dinah, just a minute!" Lauren said from the other side of the door.

"You said the same thing ten minutes ago" Dinah barked. " I can't wait anymore."
Just at that moment the door went open.

Dinah's mouth went wide open. Lauren was wearing white dress, which was combined with beautiful black high heels with laces and a black purse to mach them. Her make-up was done perfectly good, popping on her green eyes and her hair was casually blooding around her shoulders.

"Here you go,free for your using." Lauren pointed

"Shit, Jauregui, you look feminine." the Polynesian smiled widely. "Normani, come see your invention." then Dinah entered the bathroom, closing and locking after herself.

Lauren rolled her eyes and started walking.

"Damn, girl. You look hottie hot." Normani laughed while turning to get a better look on the girl. "I can use to seeing you like that." she laughed and turned to the mirror again, to apply more mascara.

"You don't look bad yourself." Lauren laughed because Normani was always looking stunning. She was dressed with two-parts piece of a costume, which consisted black crop top and shorts looking like a skirt, colored in patterns of white. Her little purse, which y the way looked more like a wallet to Lauren, was made from the same piece of material. The only thing that was different from others was her caramel high heels.

"I just don't understand how do you manage to put everything in this tiny purse." Lauren shook her head.

Normani turned around, showing her perfectly made make up and her short curly hair. "It's supposed to contains the most important things, Lo. Like, ID card, money, a lip lock and a driving license."

"I don't understand why a lip lock is important, but not as your driving license. You never drive anyway." Lauren laughed.

"You don't know what could happen." Normani retorted. "Ally, come here babe, I need to see how the dress is looking at you." she screamed.

"I'm coming." was heard from the other room.

Seconds later, the shortest girl came to view.

"Damn, Normani, you got this shit in your veins." Lauren laughed. Dinah was walking behind Ally.

"I know,girl, I know." flipping her hair the dark skinned girl chuckled too. "Ally, Dinah, you both look amazing." she pointed

Ally was wearing long black, freely running dress, almost mid-tight. She had beautiful black heels on, which were making her a little bit taller. She bet on straighten hair and her blonde hair looked longer. It was clearly Normani made her make-up, which was stunning.

At the same time, Dinah was the surprise of the night. Even more than Lauren, because you can see Lauren more often being feminine, but Dinah was wearing feminine clothes as rare, as there is a twilight. Tonight, she was wearing a long colorful high waist skirt, fitting her tights properly. She was kind of insecure about her tights sometimes, but tonight, with this skirt, they were looking absolutely stunning. White crop top, with red elegant high heels. She was looking stunning and the fact was undeniable.

"Now let's go. It's 7:30 already. The traffic will be heavy." Ally was looking for her keys, while she was talking. "Where is my purse?" she was nervous.

"Wow, I haven't see Ally nervous in a long time." Dinah laughed.

"Shut up, Dinah." Ally said angrily and shushed all the girls."Now help me to find the purse, yeah?" she lifted her head to Dinah. The youngest girl stormed to the other room, while Normani and Lauren shook their heads and laughed.