Is there a chance for us?

THE GIRLS RE DRESSED AS THE PICTURE ABOVE.

*the day of the concert*

No one's pove.

Lauren entered the apartment and by her moves everyone can see she was nervous."Please guys tell me you are ready. You know if we go late we're going to wait longer." Lauren pleaded.

"Calm down, Lauren. I'm still surprised you didn't backed away." Normani said while she come from her bedroom. "By the way Dinah, you owe me 10$." she said loudly and second later was heard a groan.

"What? You bet on me?" Lauren asked shocked while she looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black top with a plaid shirt around her waist and her unique black high waist jeans. She decided to put something comfortable, because she knew what was on these concerts, so she was wearing black boots. Her hair was again naturally loosen up."What kind of friends I have?" she asked rethorically

"Cool ones." Normani patted her on the shoulder and then shoved her away of the mirror. "Now if you want me to be ready soon, get away from my mirror!" she laughed and took a look of herself. Normani was a girl who can easily catch your eye, and not because of her skin color. She was tall and slim, with absolutely toned body. One of these you see on the covers of magazines. And you actually can see her day, because she was a model. She was wearing blue denim dress with leopard stripes. The dress was showing every inch of her perfect body and to highlight her long legs, she was wearing blue high heels.

"Wow, Mani, are we going to a concert or to some fashion show?" Lauren mocked her friend, while she was straightening herself.

"Ha-ha! Aren't you funny?" Normani replied, while was applying lipstick. "You know I always dress colorful. Not like you 'Miss Always Black'" after that it was heard a laugh from behind her and the two girls turned to see Dinah staying behind them.

She went to Normani and handed her a 10$. "Here you go. That was really, good by the way." she laughed and clapped her hands after Normani took the banknote and tugged it in her purse.

"Hey, I'm still here, ya know, right?" Lauren asked.

"We know, mama, we know." Dinah laughed and put a shoulder over her friend.

Dnah was wearing a one piece white union suit. Her feet were tugged in white snickers. She was the sporty one in the group years ago and she didn't change much. She was finishing her acting degree. It was her last year.

"At least you dressed properly." Lauren rolled her eyes and went to open the door. "C'mon now, Ally is waiting outside, so you better not piss the little angel, right?"

"I still can't understand how someone so smiley could be such an evil little shit." Dinah shook her head and followed Lauren. Normani was the lat and she locked the door after she left.

"Right? Do you remember when we spill a little bit of red wine on her coach?" Normani pushed the button for the first floor and after the door of the elevator closed and heard a 'Oh God' from the other girls she continued. "She literally made us scrub this spot from an entire hour while she was yelling how irresponsible we are. And after that she forbid wine in her house." the three of them chuckled and exited the building, going to Ally's black Mercedes.

"It was time for y'all to show up." she rolled her eyes. 'What did y'all done there, huh? Talking behind my back?" she laughed mockingly, but when she locked the girls panicked faces, she answered herself. "You little..." she stopped herself. "You did talk about me, didn't you?" she turned to look the three girls sitting in the back of her car, with a pretty serious face.