The voice of an angel.

Camila's POV.

It was the middle of the night, but I wasn't asleep yet. Instead I sent a quick message to Lauren, because I actually forgot to remind her to take her notebook with the songs there. I forgot at the dinner because I was so enchanted by the girls behavior.

With them, I didn't need to pretend. I was me with them. The silly, much eating Camila, who didn't need to make impressions. I missed this. I missed being normal. Without the girls, I was always told 'Camila, you can't eat much' ; 'Camila, you can't say these things, you have to be serious.' That wasn't the real me and I was sick of it. I need people around me to remind me who I really am and I might know the right person to start with.

Thinking about the green eye beauty was routine of mine. Either if she was engaged in my life or no. I learned she didn't listen to my music, but not because she didn't like. She didn't share the real reason and I didn't push.

Me, on the other side, was obsessed with her voice. Even when I was 'hurt', which turns out not to be true, I was replaying our old songs, where I could hear Lauren's voice. Was that creepy? Yes. Do I care? No.

I know I needed to sleep, so I could be fresh for tomorrow, but closing my eyes was hard enough. Probably was the excitement in me - to be in one studio with Lauren again was low key something I thought wouldn't happen in this life. Finally letting the sleep getting over me.

Hearing the alarm, indicating it was time for me to get up and do my morning routine. Despite brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower, I called the room service and ordered waffles. While I was choosing an outfit, the food came, so I ate while I was choosing, because I was running late. After all, I was going to be on the studio, so I bet on something casual.

Putting the dot dress I loved so much and red headband with a bow on top. I got my favorite white converse with my little purse in hands and went to the elevator. I loved the days, where I didn't need high heels on my feet.

Hearing the sound, indicating I'm on the last floor, I took a deep breath, before exciting the building, being met with flashes instantly. I ignore every person who was screaming, meeting with couple of fans, until I heard the person I was waiting for.

"Shall we, Camila?" she had her car window down, talking a little bit loudly. She was wearing her glasses, but still covered her face with her hand. "Please, be faster and get in the car." I obliged quickly, walking around the car and slipping on the passenger seat. She quickly lifted the windows and blocked the view.

"Well that will be talked about much." I laughed and she joined. "I can see the titles already 'Camila and Lauren seen together again.' or better 'Camren is alive.'" at the mention of our ship name she stopped laughing. "Shit, sorry Lauren, I didn't want to fuck everything up."

She shook her head. "No, no, it's not that." she reassured. "I just haven't heard that name in a long time, saying by one of us." she looked at me. "But now will you tell me the direction?" she laughed.

I adjusted the GPS on my phone and let it guide us while I made a light conversations.

"So, did you get my message." I asked, abruptly turning to her.

She looked at me for a second and returned her eyes on the road again. It was quite lonely at nine in the morning. "Of course, at the time you sent it. I couldn't fall asleep, so I was scrolling down on my Tumblr dashboard." she shrugged. "I assume you didn't sleep much, too?" she laughed and took a left turn.

"Of course you would do that. No, I got like three or four hours of sleep. I'm used to it though. Is that why are you with sunglasses?" I tried to contunie the conversations.