Chapter 10

- Kenji -

I can finally for once say Im glad to go to school and mean it.

Getting up early for school meant I could leave sooner, and the sooner the better.

Of course my mom found out I never finished that project for my Anthropology class which is due today so she made Drake and Mathew do all the morning feed while she drove me and Samara to school early so I could work on my project in the library.

All weekend I was avoiding Mathew, I didn't talk to him, not once did I leave the house. I kept away from the barn at all costs cause I knew thats where he would be, though it really sucked.

It meant I couldn't go riding but I really need to man up and grow a pair if I'm being honest. I cant let the fact that Mathew's back take control over my life and what I love to do.

Not only was I avoiding Matt I was staying away from Drake to. Since my birthday he's been asking me constantly to know what happened between us and wouldn't leave me alone about it. I not once told Drake about my liking to the same sex so I dont want him to think differently of me, he's always thought I was into girls and even thought Kira was my girlfriend.

Not that I really care what Drake will think of me if he finds out, I just honestly don't want to tell him about what happened, who says I could trust him with something that personal.

I've been so stressed out over my birthday and now Mathew and not to mention Drake being on my case all time I felt like I was going crazy and I was suffocating in my own skin. My head is killing me, I'm extremely exhausted and now I have to worry about all my school work I didn't finish.

If I knew that being dumped could have such a toll on me I would have never said yes to Matt in the first place but who could have seen all this coming?

Who am I kidding. I should have known something would happen.

Just not this.

A part of me wants to talk to Mathew and sort out what ever it is thats going on but the other part of me says its a bad idea. If he left, what are the odds he's gonna care about me again, he could have changed after being with his dad and gone back to how he used to be but ... he did come back.

I was so frustrated I just wanted to rip my hair out.

Im still extremely mad at Mathew, I knew I should have been over him and everything that happened by now but just seeing him, having him come back, made all those feelings and emotions that I was trying so hard to hide make a return.

Im emotionally broken. And thats his fault. Not mine.

But I miss him so much.