Chapter 12

- Drake -

For the past week or two since Mathew arrived, Ive been trying to figure out what he did to Kenji to make him so mad, he avoids Matt at all costs and is even starting to give me the cold shoulder.

Any time I would ask him he would ignore the question or change the subject, I know its none of my business but there's obviously something going on between them, and personally, It gets really boring around here sometimes. Everyone needs some good drama in their life, especially when its about someone else. 

Who knows maybe this Mathew kid stole Kenji's girlfriend or maybe they were close friends and had a falling out. All the what if and maybe questions where driving me crazy I just wanted to know.

If I did find out Id be one higher over Mathew then I already am, Kenji hates him, Matt's trying to get Kenji to talk to him again, and I know Mathew gets pissed off when Kenji talks to me, I have the upper hand on that, if I can find out what he did to Kenji I can just use it against him.

I can tell Matt doesn't like me and I'm not gonna lie when I say I don't like him either and just messing with Matt and his attempts to get Kenji to talk him will honestly be hilarious.

Larissa asked the both of us, for Kenji's sake to get a long but if were outta sight, outta mind. He doesnt have to know and seeing as he wont talk to Mathew its not like Matt can go to Kenji in attempt to rat me out.

I was sitting in my room thinking all this over, we'll, really, Im always constantly thinking about it, but hearing Kenji and his sister Samara yelling at each other it broke my train of thoughts. I pressed my ear to the wall in my room to listen to their conversation.

"Your driving me crazy."

"Then why are you following me! Jesus Samara just leave me alone."

"I just want you to talk to you Kenji, just give me that."

"You never care to talk to me so why now."

"Cause ever since Mathew left you've changed and now thats he's back. Your just different. Your always pissed off or upset, I get you don't want to see him but your taking your anger out on everyone else and its not fair."

"Im not Samara! If you just mind your own damn business and left me alone then I wouldn't be so pissed right now."

"Kenji, you can deny it all you want but I know your acting like this because of Matt, you were depressed for months when he left you and now that he's back you act like you want to kill him."

"Can you blame me?" I heard Kenji's voice crack as he sounded extremely upset. "We dated for what almost 4 months, he gets a letter from his dad and takes off in he middle of the night and all he does is leave me a stupid note, he doesn't even say goodbye. And now he's back. You really think I can forgive him for that? Or just let it go like it never even happened? He told me I was the first guy he ever liked, but honestly, he was just playing with me like the fuck boy he is. If he truly meant everything he said he wouldn't of left."

"Kenji, he went to see his dad you cant blame him for that but he wasn't playing you."

"How would you know."

"Because I talked to him."

"That doesn't mean anything, he made me fall for him, I loved him Samara and he just gets up and leaves with out a care in the world. Of course I dont want to see him."

"Kenji.."

"Just go."

"No I'm not-"

"Just get out!" I suddenly heard a door slam and everything then went silent.

I moved my ear back from the wall and sat there kinda shocked.

So Kenji and Matt dated?

Matt left him, and now he came crawling back and Kenji wants nothing to do with him.

Everything's adding up now.

I never pictured Kenji as one to like guys but really it also doesn't surprise me.  But Mathew? A big smirk formed on my lips as I thought of how I could use this against Matt. Kenji doesn't want him back its obvious, so why not help a brother out, right?

Ill make sure Mathew and Kenji never get back together.