1

-Ella-

High School,

Something everyone hates but they're forced to do. I hate it, I really do. Not because we learn just the people and the whole thing. Don't get me wrong it's fun but it's just irritating.

My parents are barley even home due to their business trips. I'm not a popular girl and I don't imagine myself ever being popular. Also waking up at 6:00 am every morning is a drag too.

I woke up this morning looking rough as usual  but I only wear mascara. If I could find one thing I love about myself, it'd be my sense of style.

Yes I am lazy a lot, but I love clothes and I love picking out outfits although it's hard to do.

Right now I'm driving to Starbucks to grab a coffee before my school starts.

I open the door to the coffee shop and I'm glad not a lot of people are here because I have to be at school in 15 minutes.

I quickly order a grande vanilla latte and one for my friend and pick it up. I take sips as a I walk to my car driving to school.

English was my first period and has to be one of my favorite subjects, surprisingly, I actually like to read.

This year is my senior year which is amazing, I need to get out of high school. When I enter my first period class I take a seat in my assigned seat which is behind my best friend Addison.

I tap her on the shoulder and she looks at me with a smile.

"Thank you for the coffee El" Addison takes her coffee from my hand and I smile. The teacher walks in and the class starts.

"Alright students, we have someone changing classes and they'll be in this class instead of another English class, so welcome Harry Styles" are you kidding me? Harry out of all people?

I know Harry, not personally just of him, everyone knows him. The "bad boy" the rich, popular, and carefree person. But one thing is for sure, he is really attractive I'm not gonna lie.

He enters the room and I admire what he's wearing. A black shirt with plain black skinny jeans, it may be boring but he makes it look good. He carries his supplies and looks like he wants to die.

"Alright Mr. Styles you can sit in the empty seat next to Ella" he points to the seat next to me and I quietly groan. Of course out of the whole class he has to sit next to me.

He turns to face me and smirks then he walks over and sits down still smirking at me.

"Well if it isn't miss Ella." I just ignore him and focus on what the teacher is saying.

*
"Harry is so hot I'm jealous you sit next to him" Addison says as we eat lunch at our usual table with three other girls. There's me, Addison, Julia, Veronica, and Darcy.

I'm friends with the other three but me and Addison are best friends.

"Wait you sit next to him?"

"What class?" They all shout.

"In English, it's no big deal" I laugh and they look behind me.

"Doesn't seem like that to Harry." I look behind me to see Harry's gaze locked onto me and I turn away. I look at the girls and they grin at me and I roll my eyes.

"He's just not my type. I don't go for the popular bad boy" I throw my garbage away and grab my book bag and start to walk out of the lunchroom.

"Ella" I hear someone call my name. I look to see Harry stand up and walk to me.

"What?"

"Don't need to be sassy there, I was just wondering if I could borrow the English notes."

"Wait, you actually care about your grades?"

"Damn, you're a feisty one Jefferson, I like that" what, he knows my last name too?

"That's too bad because I don't like you Styles" that receives laughs from the popular kids table "but here, since I'm a nice person" I hand him the notes and he smirks. I turn around and walk away from him and out of the lunchroom.

"What the hell was that Ella?" I hear Addison say from behind me and I laugh.

"I have no idea. I usually never talk to popular people I guess I just felt like being sassy."

*

Finally the day is over. After I grab all my belongings from my locker I walk out to my car. I hear distance whispers and I look up and see those green eyes already staring at me.

I look away as I step into my car and start the engine and then drive away.

When I get home I park my car in the driveway and get out. I look up to see my house and sigh, no lights are on which means no parents. I step inside and shut the door behind me. I hang up my purse and coat and take off my shoes.

My parents work for some guys industry and they take business trips like every week. I have an older sister Emily who's in college in New York City while I'm here in England so I barley see her.

Me and Emily use to be really close, it's not like we aren't now it's just hard because of time differences. Right now my parents are in NYC as well for a trip so I'm home alone for the week, yay.

Most teenagers would be stoked to be home alone for a week, but I'm not. I'm always home alone, I have no one who truly cares about myself. My parents never tell me they love me, they're never home and they don't bother calling.

The only time they do call is if I'm doing good in school or if the house is clean. Yeah I know Addison cares about me, but no family members do.

I walk to my kitchen and eat some leftovers from last night for dinner then start my homework. It's quite, and it actually drives me insane. Once I'm done with homework I take a shower and blow dry my hair then lay in my bed and slowly fall asleep.

*

"C'mon Ella, will you please come?" Addison whines as she sits next to me on my couch in the living room.

"Fine, I'll come." Addison wants me to come to a party with her. It's an annual almost end of the year party even though it's March. This kid in our grade has one at the end of each year and I guess I'll go since I'm a senior.

"Perfect, let's go get ready."

I'm starting this fan fiction over because I didn't like the other one. Harry isn't famous in this and the boys aren't in his life! I really hope you enjoy this because it's different from what Olive and I write! XOXO Mel