9

-Ella-

Today is the day we present our paragraphs in class and I'm kind of excited. I added a little to Harry's yesterday after he left. I'm scared to know what he wrote actually.

As I finish doing my makeup I pick up my backpack and head downstairs. I put my backpack on my back, grab a granola bar and head out the door.

I hop into my car and start it up. I then reverse out of my driveway and drive to school.

Once I get to school I head to my locker in a rush because I woke up late. Someone shuts my locker for me and I jump in fear only to see it was Harry.

"Did I scare you Jefferson?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon we'll be late," I grab his arm and we run to first period. We sit down as soon as the bell rings. The teacher stands up from his desk and clears his throat.

"Alright we'll start presenting right away, first up we'll have Addison and Mark present," he sits back down and I smile at Addison.

***

"Okay and now Ella and Harry will present," the teacher says and I smile at Harry. We stand up with our sheets and walk in front of the class.

"I'll start," I whisper to Harry and he nods. I clear my throat then look at my paper.

"Everyone knows who Harry Styles is, the bad boy that every girl wants, at least that's what you only know of him. What I thought about Harry when I first saw him was he was one of those bad boys that your mother always warned you about. The boy that gets involved with alcohol and drugs and has had a ton of girlfriends, but Harry is the complete opposite. Harry is a sweet, caring, and genuine person. He's proved me wrong and he's taught me to never judge someone by how they look. He taught me how stupid labels are and you don't need one to matter. When I got to know Harry better I saw who he truly was, defiantly not a bad boy, more like a mommas boy. He cares about others, puts others before him and never ever makes you feel alone. Harry has become one of my best friends and I couldn't be happier. So next time you see someone who you think it's a horrible person, get to know them, because they may be the nicest, most down to earth, funniest, and most important person in your life," I end with a smile and everyone claps.

I look to Harry who has a huge grin on his face and his eyes are so bright. I smile and he then looks at his paper.

"Not everyone knows who Ella Jefferson is, but I sure do. If you may know her, you know her as the smartest girl in this class, or the goodie goodie, yet those are true she isn't like that. I've learned that not everyone is so perfect as they may seem. They may not get as much love as they deserve, they may have a smile on their face but they could break at any point. Ella has taught me those things, she may be strong and brave but she is also a tick bomb waiting to explode. Ella is more than her perfect grades and her clean house, she's the nicest person I've met. She cares so much and she'll let you know that she cares. She's extremely funny, outgoing, talented, and genuine. She hates attention but she needs it because she doesn't get a lot of it, yeah she may not have the stupid label as popular but that doesn't matter because her personality is truly amazing. She sees right through people and she knows who you truly are even though you're staying hidden. So maybe if you meet a really smart person with a bit of sass in your life, don't be rude and don't be a prick because they may be full of secrets and those secrets could change your life into something amazing," he finishes and looks at me. I already have the biggest smile on my face.

If it was just me and him in the room I'd probably start to sob. The class claps and the bell rings indicating the period is over. I grab my things and walk out of the class.