4

-Ella-

"That's him" I point out Harry to Elena as we arrive at school.

"Wow okay, have a good day I'll pick you up!" She waves goodbye and pulls away. I sigh, hopefully today will be a better day.

*

I walk into English class and sit down at my usual desk. Addison turns around and I glare at her.

"What?" I snap.

"I saw your sister drop you off, how is she?"

"Like you care." Addison rolls her eyes and turns back around. I don't need to waste my time on a so called "friend" that isn't truly my friend.

Harry walks in and I couldn't resist looking at him, why does he have to be so cute. Wait what am I saying?

"Hi Ella" he softly smiles and I half grin.

"Hey" I say as soon as the bell rings and class starts.

Right in the middle of class Harry passed me a note.

Ella,
I'm sorry for what I did, I tried to apologize but you kept ignoring me. I shouldn't have done that and I know better, my life is just complicated right now.
                       -Harry

His life is complicated? I'd rather live his life then mine. I look at him and smile and he puts on that famous smirk of him causing me to roll my eyes.

*

I get into the lunchroom and don't know where to sit, I can't sit with Addison and them, they hate me.

"Ella, sit with me" I hear Harry say.

I smile and walk over to him and his group of friends. I receive whispers from a bunch of people at the table but Harry ignores them.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Good, my sisters in town. She's staying with me for a while."

"That's good!"

"She said she wants to meet you" I say which causes him to go wide eyed.

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know" I lie. I know why it's because I told her about him and she thinks he's hot.

"Want to come over today?"

"Yeah, sure. Can you give me a ride though? My mom took my car in for an oil change."

"Yeah my sisters picking me up, meet me at my locker at the of the day." I stand up and throw out my garbage. Harry walks over to me and smirks.

"By the way you look good today." He looks me up and down causing me to blush and he walks away. The hell was that?

*

"Ready?" I ask Harry as I shut my locker and he nods. We walk out of school and towards my sisters car. She steps out and I smile at her.

"Hey Elena, this is Harry, he's gonna come over today."

"Nice to meet you Elena" Harry shakes her hand and she smiles.

"You too Harry." We all enter the car and she drives us home. We get out and walk in as I hang up my coat.

"Oh Elena guess what Harry told me the other day? Mom and dad work for his fathers company!"

"Wait really? Desmond is your father?"

"Yeah, him and my mom are divorced though." What? They're divorced, why didn't he tell me that? I really need to start getting to know him better I guess.