15

-Ella-

Addisons jaw drops as soon as I tell her what happened last night.

"Finally!" She hugs me and I smile instantly.

"I've always wanted to know what it would feel like if he ever asked me out."

"What did it feel like?"

"It was kind of breath taking, like all the oxygen was sucked from my lungs and I was left speechless. It was an interesting feeling," I say while Addison and I lay on my roof looking at the clouds.

"I'm really happy for you Ella, he's good for you," Addison takes my hand and I give it a squeeze.

"Speaking of," Addison points down the street. I look to see Harrys Range Rover driving down the street and I feel butterflies in my stomach. He stops at my house and gets out.

"Hello girlfriend, and my girlfriends best friend," he says like a total goof.

"Could you make it anymore obvious Harold?" Addison says back.

"Hey, I'm just trying to be funny," he says.

"And how's that going?" Addison snickers.

"So mean," Harry acts offended as he climbs up the ladder to my room. He then lays down next to me and stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Just admiring your beauty," he says and I cover my face as I blush. Addison clears her throat. I look at her and laugh at her disgusted face.

"Alright I'll be leaving, have fun you two," she says as she goes to her car.

I close my eyes and I let the warm sun rays sink into my skin. I feel two arms wrap around me and I open one eye to see Harry smiling at me.

"We should do something today, it's so lovely out," I say as Harry and I cuddle on my roof.

"Yeah, we should. What about the pier?" Harry says and I immediately say yes.

"I love the pier so much yes, yes!" I shout and run back into my room as I hear Harry laugh behind me. He climbs in my room and shuts the window. I look at my outfit to see if I look decent and I nod my head.

"Let's go!" I say as we both head downstairs to Harrys car.

* * *

I breathe in the smell of the sea and smile.

"I love coming down here when I'm stressed or when I need alone time," I say to Harry as we walk down to the sea hand in hand.

We walk along the edge of the sea to let our feet get wet. The sound of seagulls and the waves crashing calms my mind. I stop to take a photo of the sea and then snap a quick picture of Harry.

"You should really consider photography Ella," Harry says as I look back at the photos I just took. I smile at the one of Harry and look up at him.

"Yeah, maybe. I hate thinking about college."

"Why's that?"

"It's just so soon, we've grown up too fast. I don't want to leave this place but I want to explore the world," I say while looking out to the sea.

"Then let's not think about it," as Harry says that he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he starts running into the sea. He splashes water around getting us both wet.