2

-Ella-

When Addison pulled up to the house my heart dropped, there was a ton of people. We stepped out of the car and she locked it. We walked to the front lawn which where a lot of people were.

"Hey girls!" I turn to see Julia with the other girls. We exchange hugs and head inside. We walk to the kitchen and as expected there were drunk people everywhere. The girls all grab a drink but I don't, yeah I'm boring but I just don't plan on drinking.

I look around to find other people I may know but I don't see anyone. I leave the girls side and walk to the backyard where a lot of people are. I look around and spot out the green eyes, Harry.

"I didn't know you partied Jefferson" he smirks.

"Well I guess you don't know anything about me Styles" I smirk back causing him to chuckle. Someone from behind bumps into me. I turn around and see a random guy I don't know.

"Hey wanna dance?" He grabs my arm.

"Uh, no thanks" I try to break out of his grip but he tightens it.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs" he starts pulling me and I rip out of his grip.

"Leave me the hell alone" I shout which causes him to get angry.

"Bitch" he slaps me across the face and I hear gasps from the crowd forming around us.

"What the hell man?" I hear Harry say. I look up and Harry launched himself on top of the guy and he starts throwing punches at him. He keeps punching his jaw and his cheek causing him to bleed badly.

"Harry stop, you're gonna kill him!" I shout grabbing Harry and try to pull him off the random guy.

"Get away Ella!" He pushes me back and I start to get angry. I grab Harry's arm and pull him off the guy.

"Let's go, where are your keys?" I shout. Harry hands me his keys and I pull him by the arm to the front yard.

"Which one is your car?" Harry points to a black Range Rover and I unlock it setting Harry in the passenger seat. I get into the drivers seat and start to drive away.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I'm driving you to my house to clean you up, then you can go home." He looks at me and nods.

I pull into my driveway and park his car. We get out and I unlock the door turning on the lights.

"Follow me" I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit. Harry sits on the counter and I grab the rubbing alcohol.

"No I don't need that, you do" he gets off the counter.

"No Harry, I don't-" before I know it Harry puts his hands around my waist and puts me on the counter. He grabs the rub out of my hand and puts it on my cheek which causes it to sting and I flinch.

"Sorry" he continues to clean out my cut on my cheek due to the guys ring. He finishes and sets his hands on the counter looking at me.

"Why'd you pull me away, I was teaching that guy to never touch you again."

"Harry you could've killed him."

I get off the counter and start to walk out of the room but Harry grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I tense up but then relax.

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you" I release from his grip and we walk downstairs.

"Wait, are you home alone?" He wonders why no ones here.

"Yeah, my parents are on a business trip and my sisters in NYC attending college" I grab his keys and hand them to him.

"Are you gonna be okay alone?" Why is he worrying about me?

"Yeah I'm always alone, I guess I'm use to it, why are you worrying about me?"

"What I can't care about someone?" He harshly says. I groan and cross my arms.

"Well I'm me, you're the rich popular guy, people like us don't interact."

"Well you shouldn't judge someone by their label, maybe you should get to know me before you judge me" he says and opens the door and shuts it behind him. Wow. I guess I shouldn't judge him.

*

"Where'd you go last night?" Addison asks as we are in English class.

"I left early, stuff happened, I'll tell you later" I quickly say when Harry enters and sits next to me. Addison looks at Harry then back to me and turns back around. The teacher walks in and class begins.

"Class you'll be having a project that involves writing a paragraph about someone that you'll write at the end of the year. It'll be what you've learned about them and what you thought about them before you got to know them. Your partner will be the person next to you."

Great, I have to write a paragraph about Harry.

*

"So what happened last night?" I turn towards Addison as I finish my sandwich.

"Stuff, some guy tried to get with me and he wouldn't let me go. I ripped out of his grip and he slapped me which caused Harry to get mad and he started beating the shit out of him. Long story short I left with Harry, but then Harry went home."

"Oh my god Ella, are you okay? Why didn't you tell me?" Addison starts freaking out.

"Addie I'm fine, it just some drunk guy. I had Harry to protect me."

"Since when did Harry protect you?"

"I don't know. Pretty sure anyone would do that. He was just trying to be nice."

"Interesting, I thought people like us didn't interact with rich snobs like him" Addison goes back to eating her lunch.

"He's not a snob Addison" I harshly say and stand up. I throw away my trash and speed walk out of the cafeteria in anger. I barley know Harry and I already get annoyed when people make fun of him.

*

As I walk out of the school and to my car I stop and look to see if Harry's car is there. I see him about to get in it and I walk over to him.

"Harry!" I shout and he turns around to face me.

"Sorry I supposedly can't interact with people like you" he sassily says.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude yesterday. I shouldn't have judged you right away and I know it was wrong so I apologize."

"Whatever, I'll see you later Jefferson" he gets in his car and drives away leaving me here alone. I get into my own car and drive to my house.

I open the door and step into quiet, nothing but a quiet home. I'm sick of it being quiet and I hate being alone.

I attached a picture of what Ella looks like! I'm making her Selena Gomez because besides Larry, I ship helena like a lot so yeah! XOXO Mel