6

-Ella-

"Yeah but we made up," Addison tells Elena about what we fought about. She nods and we continue to watch the movie we put in an hour ago.

"Hey, I'm getting tired I'm gonna get going, goodnight Elena, goodnight El," Addison waves and she leaves.

"Yeah I'm heading off to bed too, see you in the morning, love you," Elena kisses my cheek and heads off to her room. I turn off the TV and walk up to my room. My phone buzzes and I look over and see Harry texted me.

Harry- open your window.

I look to my left and unlock my window lifting it up to see Harry standing in front of his car with his leg crossed over his ankle. I then get another text.

Harry- come down, let's go on an adventure.

Ella- coming!

Even thought it's 2 in the morning, I love going on late night adventures. I put that as my answer when Harry and I got to know each other better, maybe he remembered, but where could we be going?

I slip on my black coat over my grey sweater and leggings. I walk downstairs quietly so I don't wake up Elena. I tug on my boots and walk out the front door very quietly. I walk over to Harry and smile.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"I want to go on an adventure," we both get into his car and he starts it up and drives away.

I put on the radio and blast the song that was on. I sing along and so does Harry. Then Ed Sheeran comes on and Harry starts singing.

"Holy shit Harry, you're such a good singer," I say and he looks at me.

"Really? Thanks," he blushes which causes me to smile. He continues to drive and then we stop.

"Where are we?" I ask looking around and seeing how unfamiliar everything looks.

"We're at a place like I go to escape everything," he gets out of the car and I follow him. We walk forward and he jumps on a huge rock. He lends me his hand and I grab it. He pulls me up and points to our left.

I look and see that the rock overlooks the town. The view gives me the chills it's so beautiful.

"Wow," I smile in awe.

"Yeah, it's really nice up here. Rarely do I see anyone up here so it's really quiet and peaceful."

He lays down and I lay down next to him.

"And at night when I come here, I like to watch the stars," he points up to the sky. I look at him and see a huge grin on his face with his dimples showing and he couldn't look happier than he does now.

He turns his head to look at me which causes me to smile.

"You know you should show everyone this side of you, I really like it," I say and he then looks up at the sky again.

"You know besides my sister, you're the only person I've brought up here," he looks at me and I smile softly.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess I trust you and you know the real me and I'm just glad I got moved to your English class." I blush and look up to the sky. Harry stands up and helps me up.

"Let's go!" He starts running away.

"Wait! Where are we going?" I run after him and we end up in the car. Harry starts it up and rolls down all the windows. He then blares the music and he drives down street after street.

I stick my head out the window and shout the lyrics to Hotline Bling by drake. Harry laughs at me but sings along as we drive around town at 2 in the morning with the windows down.

I stick my head back into the car and laugh as I see my hair in the review mirror. I show Harry and he bites his lip trying to hold back his laughter but fails.

***

Harry pulls into my driveway and puts it into park. I look at the clock and see it says 3:45 am. I laugh and then look at Harry.

"Tonight was fun, thank you," I say and he nods.

"Yeah it was," he fixes his curly hair and looks at me.

"Well, I'll see you in school tomorrow, goodnight Harry."

He leans over and kisses me on the cheek. I smile softly and open the car door and get out. I shut it and walk to the front door. I open it quietly and shut it. I walk up to my room and jump onto my bed ripping my coat off and falling asleep with a smile on my face.

Ugh short chapter I'm sorry :( I know what I'm doing with this chapter when they grow older but until then idfk what to do so bare with me :) XOXO Mel