8

-Ella-

It's been 4 days since I had that nightmare. 4 days since I woke up next to Harry, but 3 days since I figured out I liked Harry more than a friend.

After him comforting me after my nightmare and all the things he would do with me made me realize that I liked him. Have I told him? No. Do I plan on anytime soon? No.

He just makes me feel happier and safe, and I don't feel alone when I'm with him, but I know he doesn't feel the same way. I mean he practically can get any girl he wants, I know he's not like that but why would he choose me?

Right now I'm currently with Harry eating dinner at my house.

"You okay?" He asks causing me to snap back into reality.

"Yeah, just thinking," I quickly say and he nods.

"You know we have to write that paragraph thing about each other soon," he says and I go wide eyed.

"Oh my, I totally forgot! Do you wanna do it today?" I throw out my garbage.

"Yeah, I'll go get paper," he gets up and goes into the den to get paper and pencils. I throw out his garbage and clear the table. He comes back minutes later and we both sit down.

"Alright, let's do this," I say and we both start to write about each other. It's hard to explain your feelings but I think I did okay. It's Sunday now and I think we present on Tuesday.

"Can I read it?" Harry asks as he finishes about 2 hours later.

"No, you'll wait until Tuesday," he groans and lays on the couch. I lay next to him and play with his curly hair which causes him to hum in happiness. I smile down at him and he closes his eyes. His hair is one of my favorite things about him, he loves when I play with it and I do too.

I stop and he groans yet again.

"I hate to say this, but you have to head home haz, it's 8 and we have school tomorrow," I say and he whines like a 3 year old.

"But I don't wanna go to school."

"I know but we only have a couple more days left, don't worry love."

"Fine, goodnight El. See you tomorrow," he gets off the couch and kisses my head.

"Night hazza," I say which causes him to smile as he exits my house. I run upstairs and into the bathroom so I can take a quick shower because I hate taking them in the mornings.

I scrub and rinse over and over then finally I step out of the shower and dry off. I blow dry my hair until it's completely dry. I then brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk the short distance to my room and hop into bed and go on my phone till I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

***

Yay, Monday. I'm so excited... Not.

I walk to first period still half asleep holding my coffee in my left hand and my phone in my right hand.

"El!" I hear my name called and I turn to see Harry running up next to me.

"Hey" I softly smile.