14

-Ella-

Friday eventually came, thank god. Harry has seemed to move passed the whole Alyssa situation which is good. I don't want to sound rude but I'm glad they broke up. Not because I like Harry but because he deserves better.
He's my best friend and I don't want anything bad happening to him.

I look to my left and see Harry falling asleep in English. I quietly chuckle to myself and snap a picture on my phone without the teacher seeing.

"Alright class we're finished early so you have the next 15 minutes to yourselves."

I look back at Harry who's still asleep so I knock his arm down that's holding up his head so he slams his head on the desk.

"Ow! What the hell Ella?!" He rubs his head while Addison and I are laughing hysterically. He glares at me and I smile at him.

"Sorry Hazza, but I couldn't resist," I ruffle his curls which makes him even more mad. He smacks my arm away and redo's his hair.

"Were you invited to Alex's party tonight?" Harry asks me after he calms down.

"Yeah but I don't want to go."

"Why not El?"

"Addison and I are having a girls night."

"Ugh you're not fun," he says as the bell rings and he walks out of the room. I roll my eyes and grab my things and walk to my next class with Addison as we discuss what we're doing tonight.

Alex is a popular guy on the football team who's throwing a party tonight while his parents are away for the weekend. I was surprisingly invited but I denied.

I don't feel like going so Addison and I are going to hangout tonight at her house. We'll probably just end up watching Netflix and stuffing our face with foods like we always do.

"Okay so come over whenever, I'll see you later!" Addison quickly says and runs to her next class.

* * *

Addison- come over!

I receive Addisons text so I go to my closet to change into more casual clothes. I decide on a black and white stripped crop top and a pair of ripped jeans. I slip on my black converse and grab my car keys and head out the door and into my car.

I end up driving to her house in a matter of 10 minutes.

"Hello Ella!" Addisons mom says as soon as I walk in the door.

"Hi Mrs. Joly!" I nicely say back. Quickly after, she heads off to the grocery store and Addison pulls me to her room.

"Okay so here's the plan, we can either go get food or making something here and then we can watch Netflix."

"Sounds nice, let's make something. It'll be more fun," I say and she agrees. We both stand up and walk to the kitchen to figure out what we should make.

We both look at each other, and if we could read minds we both shout, "PIZZA!"

Addison grabs already made dough from the fridge along with cheese, sauce, and pepperoni for herself. We both roll out the dough to make our own pizzas.

"So Ella, you still like Harry right?" She asks out of the blue.

"Uh yeah, why?"