3

-Ella-

I'm glad today is Saturday, I don't want to go to school with everyone hating me. Addison is being rude towards Harry and Harry is mad at me. Great.

Earlier today I decided to get some coffee, so here I am at Starbucks, typical.

I order my usual drink and sit down at an empty chair. I look outside the window to the park next door and just observe as I drink my coffee.

The bell of the door goes off indicating someone came in. I look up and see Harry walking in with his friends. He looks over and makes eye contact. I give him a small smile and he turns away. I stand up and throw my coffee out and walk out of the shop.

I walk across the street to the park and sit on a bench and my phone dings.

Mom- Ella your father and I won't be back for a couple weeks to a month so we expect you to be doing well in school.

They won't be back for weeks to a month?! What the hell am I suppose to do until then. I look around to make sure I'm alone before I start to let tears escape my eyes. I just hate being alone.

"Are you okay?" I hear someone ask from behind me. I sniffle and wipe my tears away looking up to see Harry.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lie.

"No you're not. What's wrong?" He sits down next to me and I sigh. Should I even be telling him what I'm feeling? He'll probably just go tell everyone my secrets, no Ella, don't judge.

"My parents, should I even call them that? I haven't heard from them in weeks and my mom just texted me saying they won't be back for a month and she doesn't even ask how I'm doing or anything. She just said my grades should be good" he stays silent.

"Why am I even telling you this, you obviously don't care, no one does. It's fine, I'll see you later" I stand up and start to walk away.

"Give me your keys" he demands.

"What? Why?" I wipe away the tears that have shed.

"I'm driving you to my place."

"Are we just gonna keep asking for each other's keys whenever the other persons in need for help?" He smiles and laughs. I give him my keys and we walk to my car. He starts to engine and starts to drive to his house.

The car ride was silent expect for the faint music playing through my car radio. We pull up to a house, no it's more like a mansion.

We step out and I look at it in amaze, it's huge! It's three stories high and it has a lot of land.

"This is your house?" I ask.

"Yeah, you said it yourself that I'm rich."

"Yeah I didn't know this rich." He opens the door and we walk in. A women appears and hugs Harry.

"Harry you've brought a friend, and she's a girl!" She walks over to me.

"Hi I'm Ella."

"Hello Ella, I'm Anne, Harry's mom" she goes in for a hug and I laugh hugging her back. She made it sound like Harry has never brought a girl over which is very surprising since every girl wants him.

"Mom don't scare her off" Harry whines which causes Anne to laugh.

"I'll leave you two alone, I've got to go grocery shopping, nice meeting you Ella."

"You too Anne!" She walks outside. Harry grabs my hand and leads me to his living room which has a flat screen tv, a PlayStation console and many more electronics. He sits on the couch and I sit next to him.