5

-Ella-

I wake up, still in the fort, and look next to me but don't see Harry. I rub my eyes and get out of the fort. I instantly smell something baking.

I walk into the kitchen and see Harry standing by the oven.

"Whatcha doing?"

"I'm making us cinnamon rolls, hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind, I love food" I smile as soon as the oven beeps.

He grabs the oven mitts and takes the pan out of the oven and puts them on the counter. I take a knife from the drawer and start to spread the topping on the buns.

I hand him a plate and we both grab 4 since they're small. We grab milk and sit at the kitchen table.

"Wow it's still snowing a lot out there" I look outside and he nods. We finish our breakfast and throw out our plates and I put the cups in the dishwasher.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, you can take one after me" I tell him and he responds with a smile. I head upstairs to my room to pick out an outfit.

I grab the clothes and take them into the bathroom. I hook up my phone to a speaker and play music. I start the water so it heats up and I undress from my pajamas. I then get in the shower and wash my hair and body.

About 15 minutes later I step out of the shower singing to Sorry by Justin Bieber. I change into my clothes and dry my hair then straighten it.

"I'm sorry!" I yell and Harry barges through the door with his phone up.

"Smile for Twitter!" He yells over the music and I cover my face with my hands.

"Stop it!" I scream and chase him out of the bathroom and into my room.

"Sorry?" He says with the music which causes me to laugh.

"Funny, now go take a shower you smell" I roll my eyes and he gasps.

"Rude!" He stomps to the bathroom and he hooks up his phone and he starts playing music. While he takes a shower I apply my makeup. As soon as I finish Harry comes into my bathroom with just a towel covering his lower parts.

"Jesus Harry" I laugh and he smirks.

"I uh kinda need clothes." I stand up and go into my sisters room. I take her boyfriends clothes he left like a year ago and she never gave back.

"Here" I hand him the clothes and he goes back into the bathroom. He then comes back out changed into the clothes I gave him which were simple.

We go back downstairs to the living room and sit on the couch. He grabs my camera and I glare at him.

"Calm down I just wanna take a selfie of us."

I nod and he lifts the camera so we're both in the shot. He smiles kinda forcefully to make himself look funny and I couldn't help but laugh. I put my face on my arm and he snaps the picture in black and white.

He looks at it and smiles then shows me. I thought it looked so cute but I hid my smile.

"Cute" is all I say and he agrees.

"Harry why don't you show everyone who you truly are? I know you're not a bad person."

"What makes you so sure I'm not?" He smirks at me. I just look at him, he's right I truly don't know him very well he could be hiding something. I sigh and he turns away. I know he's not like what people say I can just tell.

How he acts in front of his mother, how he acts with me when no one's around, he's not bad. I look outside and see that it has stopped snowing. The TV beeps yet again.