Chapter 9: The Mysterious Text

After all the acts had gone through, it was time to find out who was going to be sent home.

"Ok, so voting lines have now closed and we are now going to find out who will be leaving us tonight and that act is Alice Carter, we are sad to see you go Alice but it just wasn't your year so thanks for watching everyone and we will se you next time" Dermot said as the show ended.

After the show Ash went to see Squid in his separate room.

"Squid, can I come in?" Ash asked

"Yeah you can" Squid said through the door.

"Hey Squid, I heard what happened when I passed out"

"Did the others tell you?"

"Yeah they did; so why did you do it?"

I don't know, I guess my anger just took over me before I could think"

"Well one thing the guys wanted me to say to you was they miss having the fun one around"

"Haha, they miss me that much. Ok, my words to them are we will be having fun when I am back in the room for sure"

"Ok, I will tell them".

Just then, Squid's phone beeped to notify he got a text and when Squid looked at the text, his face dropped.

"Hey, what's wrong Squid?" Ash asked curiously sneaking a peek at the text.

"It's nothing" Squid lied.

Up above you'll be able to see what Will looks like from 35WIL.