Chapter 15: Problems Backstage

The next day, all the acts found out what song they'd be doing and as per usual, an envelope was waiting outside their doors waiting to be opened.

"Ok boys, let's find out what song we will be doing for Squid's return" Ash said and opened the envelope to find they were doing

"Everybody by Justice Crew" Ash stated

"That song is perfect for your return, we could make it amazing in any part" Stampy stated

"I think I have an idea how" Tom said

"What is it?" squid asked

"Listen up..." Tom then explained the plan to the group.

"I agree with that" Finnball said

"So do I" the others said and then they went to practice.

A few days later,

It was now time for shows, Boy Rock Band had practiced nonstop over the week and were excited to bring Squid back. But, there was also a bit of trouble backstage. Michael had seen that Squid had returned and went to his group.

"That idiot David has returned, why didn't you guys tell me?" Michael questioned angrily

"What? We didn't know don't blame us" Jacki said

"He keeps on getting in the way of things that's why I try to get rid of him"

"Well if you left him alone maybe he'd leave you alone" Phil mumbled

"What was that Phil?"

"Nothing"

"Well come on, let's go see why that imbecile has returned" Michael said as he started walking over to Squid.

"Well, well, well; I see that you have returned Squid"

"Yes indeed I have and you are not allowed to call me that and you as well as your stupid band are going down tonight" Squid stated

"Oh I'm sorry David, but it seems it will go the other way round and you better watch what you say"

"Just shut up Michael, you aren't wanted here"

"What did you just say?"

Squid now started to worry about what he was saying. He didn't want a repeat of Michael stabbing him.

"Just never mind Michael and leave me alone" Squid said getting up and walking away. Tom, Stampy, Finnball and Ash started to hear Michael talking to Squid as they started heading back to where they'd left Squid and saw him walking away with Michael following him.

"Oh I see how it is, little David the scaredy cat; walking away like a baby instead of facing his problems like a man!" Michael shouted which made Squid stop in his tracks and started to face Michael, anger planted on his face.

"Look Michael, I don't want any problems ok. Just leave me alone and stop being a bully!" Squid shouted.

The rest of Squid's group were now by Squid's side.

"Whatever, still I think you are an idiot and that you are useless..."

"Will you shut up! I don't appreciate you bullying my brother. He may be younger than you but he is still a lot stronger than you think so just leave him alone or you'll have to face me!" Tom said sternly making it clear.

"Pfft, whatever. See you losers later" Michael said as he and his group walked off.

Squid sat down and put his hands over his face.

"I knew that this would happen if I returned but, I guess I'll just have to deal with it" Squid sighed

"No you won't, not if you say what he did on TV. I'll say it with you. We can defeat Michael. Together" Ash said

"No, it's not right. His band doesn't deserve that. They're forced so, I won't make that decision"

"Ok."

Sorry for the day late update :(