Chapter 10: The Stabbing

When Ash got back to his band's room, they were asleep but woke them all up.

"Ash, why did you wake us up?" Stampy asked

"It's Squid. I was talking to him and then Squid got a text and his face dropped when he saw it and I got a peek at the text. It said 'you are an idiot and you were born one, you can't control your anger, you listen to no one and no one likes you so go away and kill yourself' and that was from Michael" Ash said

The others were shocked but then Tom exploded.

"Nobody hurts my little brother physically or verbally!" Tom growled

"Tom calm down, Squid doesn't know that I saw the text so no talking about it nor asking about it"

"Ok but can we try and grab Squid's phone, I know the passcode to get in because I want to see what else is being said"

"Hmm ok fine; we will sneak in now and grab it" Ash said opening the door.

The boys snuck into Squid's room but heard the door reopen and hid. It was Michael and he was holding something in his hands. He walked over to Squid's bed where Squid was sleeping and held the item up high. It was a knife! Tom almost jumped out of his hiding spot but Ash held him back and Tom struggled to get out of Ash's grasp but then he saw the knife get brought down on Squid and heard Squid scream out in pain and that was enough to give Tom enough strength to get out of Ash's grasp and tackle Michael to the ground. Squid was sitting up in bed and holding the right side of his chest and was crying and screaming in pain. Finnball turned on the lights whilst Ash and Stampy ran over to Squid. Tom was still fighting Michael who had a knife in his hand and tried to stab Tom and scratched his face instead making Tom push Michael off of him who ran out of the room back to his own. Finnball then helped Tom up. Squid was struggling to breath and there was blood everywhere.

"It hurts!" Squid cried

"Just lie back down Squid and I'll go get Mel and keep putting pressure on the wound guys" Ash said as he ran out the door

"Tom, your face" Finnball stated

"I'm fine, it's Squid who we need to worry about" Tom said as he put pressure on Squid's stab wound.

"Michael kept texting me to die and that he would kill me" Squid cried

"Shh, try not to talk Squid; Mel and the paramedics will be here soon" Stampy soother

"Why did we have to come on this show?" Squid cried but before that could be answered, the paramedics rushed into the room and took over from the boys and attended to Squid immediately.

Tom started to cry in worry for his brother.

"Please kick Michael and his pathetic band out of the competition" Tom begged Mel.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that Tom" Mel said.

Tom then barged out of the room and ran into his room and cried. He wanted this to be a dream, the whole thing. Squid was then rushed off to hospital and the boys were sent back to their room to get some sleep but they couldn't. They were to worries for Squid.

What's up guys, hope your enjoying the story. Poor Squid, he's having some real bad luck whilst being on the show. Anyway, up above you can see what Dani from 35WIL looks like.