Chapter 17: Squid

The act that had gone home was the band Tom Cats. Boy Rock Band were walking back to their room and Squid was at the back of the group and then suddenly, he got grabbed and the others didn't notice until they got back to the room. The boys laid down on their beds and started talking.

"Tonight was the best ever" Ash said

"Yeah, the entrance for Squid actually worked, don't you think Squid?" Stampy asked and got no reply.

"Hey, where's Squid?" Tom asked

"He was with us a minute ago" Finnball stated

"Yeah he was wasn't he" Ash said.

In 35 Ways in Life's room, Squid was tied to a chair. When he was walking back to his room with the gang, Michael had grabbed him from behind.

"Looks like I got myself a catch" Michael laughed as he walked towards Squid.

"What do you want?" Squid questioned

"Oh since your brother said he would rather me go through him first rather than you first, I decided to grab you away from the group and I'll have me revenge"

"What do you mean revenge? I haven't done anything to you. You stabbed me and drugged Ash and are always forcing your band to do everything you want. I don't see how I fit into doing anything of that"

"Smart guy aren't you David and that is why I try to get rid of you, you know too much!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Well if stabbing you didn't work last time what could I dol. Ah how about shoot you, choke you or drown you. Your choice. How would you like to die?"

Squid was terrified and tried not to show it by acting tough. What was wrong with this guy? He must be a psycho murderer.

"I will let you think about it for 5 minutes but no more" Michael said and went into another room.

"Please save me guys" Squid whispered.

Back in BRB's room, they were wondering where Squid was.

"Well he should be back by now if he went anywhere and would have told us before he left" Stampy said

"I think I know where he might be" Tom said running out of the room with the others following.