Chapter 31: Grand Finalist's

"The first act through to the grand finale is Denice Cook!" Dermot stated. Denice was jumping for joy as she left the stage.

"The second act to get into the grand finale is 35 Ways in Life!" The band was cheering with excitement. Squid froze when he heard that they'd gotten through. If his band made it, there would be trouble.

"Ok now to find out our final act to get through and that is..." everyone was tense, who would make it in? "Boy Rock Band!" The boys were shocked, they had actually made it. Their friends and family at home were cheering like there was no tomorrow.

"We did it, we made it through!" Ash shouted.

"Sorry Jackson, unfortunately you did not make it to the grand finale but remember, you do get to come back for the tour around all of the acts home towns. Well thanks for watching folks and we will see you in the grand finale and those who are family or friends of the top three can come see them next week free of charge. That's right, free of charge so we can't wait to see you then but for now it is goodbye" Dermot concluded as he closed the show.

After the show, the top three were partyting all night but, there were two people who weren't as happy as the rest. Squid was scared and Michael was upset. Michael had never really wanted to hurt Squid but his sister said she would kill his girlfriend if he didn't do it. Squid was worried what Michael would do to him, would he try and kill him again? He tried to hide his terror by partying but his friends knew something was up. The week went on with continuous practicing of multiple songs and contacting family and friends telling them to come to the show. The week flew by as if it was never there and before they all knew it, the grand final was only was only a day away and someone was stressing real bad that day. Earlier when Squid was having a walk around, he overheard Michael on the phone to someone.

"The plan has been put into action. Yes David will be dead on stage tomorrow when we are performing. Don't worry everything is going according to plan" Michael said into the phone.

Squid freaked, he was going to get killed tomorrow night. On stage, on live TV, in front of everyone, in front of fans and family and friends. He ran back to his room crying, breathing hard from stress and terror, He passed his friends and brother without taking notice of them in a hallway. They saw him run past and immediately ran after him with worry. When Squid reached the room, he slammed the door shut and just laid on his bed crying. Was it true? Would this be his last moment to see his family and friends? Was he truly going to die?

Up above you can see Denice