Chapter 36: The Winner Is...

The audience started to call out the names of the band they wanted to win. The judges went backstage and discussed their decisions on the winner. They then returned. Simon gave Dermot the envelope that would reveal the winner.

"Ok, the winner of X-Factor UK is inside this envelope and that act is..."Everyone went quiet with anticipation. "Boy Rock Band!" Dermot shouted as streamers, confetti and balloons went everywhere. The boys were shocked, their friends and family ran on stage.

"We did it, we won X-Factor!" Squid shouted.

"Well done David" Michael congratulated

"Thanks, you weren't too bad yourself and you can call me Squid"

Michael smiled at that.

"Anything you boys would like to say?" Dermot asked and Ash took the mic.

"I'd like to thank my band who are best mates for coming on this journey with me, Mel B for being a great mentor, family and friends for standing by us this whole time and also to all of our fans always sending us love and support whether it was through social media or in person. But the main guy I would like to thank is David, without his surprise entrances, secrets we wouldn't had made it this far and he has also been through the toughest of times out of all of us so, I can't you enough mate, you're the best friend a guy could ever have, you all are" Ash said and Squid gave him a hug and then stole the mic.

"Now that I've got the mic, I can thank the main man himself, Ash, you brought us together and we wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you. I'd also like to thank Michael. Even though he put me through all of the torture, he saved my life tonight and I'm grateful for that so thanks Michael" Squid thanked.

"Well lets now look at your journey throughout being at X-Factor" Dermot said as a video started up which made everyone crack up laughing but it did reveal some bad things as well but that no longer mattered. The rest of the night then went on with partying and then the next day would be their last.