Chapter 37: The Last Day

The next day everyone was packing their stuff. Squid was on his phone and stopped at a picture of himself and Michael last night that he took of them. This made his smile.

"What you looking at Squid?" Tom asked as he sat next to his brother.

"Just photos from our time here"

"You gonna miss Michael even though he did all that stuff to you?"

"I wouldn't say miss him but - you know what I mean - he was forced to do that stuff and he's not so bad but I'm gonna miss all this"

"Don't forget we are on tour next month with the top ten so you'll see him again" Ash said who just walked in on the conversation.

"Yeah it will be so fun"

"Well come on then, these bags won't pack themselves. We have two hours to get our butts out of here"

They finished packing their bags and had half an hour left and so they went to say goodbye to Mel.

"Goodbye Mel, thanks for being there for us" Ash said

"Well I will never any of you, you guys were great to mentor and you had your own crazy ideas" Mel said

They all had a group hug and then 35 Ways in Life walked in the room to say goodbye to Mel.

"Hey Michael?" Squid asked

"Yes Squid?"

"I'm going to miss you, you are actually a really cool guy"

"Same goes to you and yeah, I'll miss you too"

The two boys then did a secret handshake they made last night.

"We can keep in touch" Michael said as he gave Squid his number.

"Yeah I suppose we can and have you ever thought of making YouTube videos, for music or something like that?"

"Actually, I've had the odd thought here and there"

"Maybe some time we can get the bands together and make some videos"

"Yeah, that'd be great" Michael said and Dani came over telling him it was time for everyone to leave. "Guess this is goodbye"

"Yeah, I'll see you next month" Squid said as the two boys parted.

BRB took a train home and fell asleep, almost missing their stop. They were going to Squid and Tom's house for a bit.

At Squid's house

Their friends were gathered there to surprise the boys when they returned. They saw them walking up the road and quickly hid. When the boys reached the house they stopped for a minute and then walked towards the door and then SURPRISE!!! Everyone jumped out of hiding and scared the boys slightly.

"What is this for?" Ash asked

"To celebrate you guys winning X-Factor" Izzy said coming over to Ash and giving him a kiss. Nicole snuck up behind Squid and hugged him from behind.

"Woah! Hey Nicole" Squid said kissing his girlfriend

"Hey babe, I knew you could beat death"

"Yep I sure did face my fear" Squid said and turned around and saw Stampy and Sqaishey kissing.

"Ash look who's found the courage" Squid said nudging Ash.

"Well I'll be darned, he has too" Ash laughed as Squid took a photo and they both sniggered.

"Well come inside boys, we have a surprise for you" Netty said leading everyone inside.

When Netty opened the door, the lights were off. Once the boys were inside she turned them on and there standing in the lounge were their siblings and parents. Squid and Tom walked over to their parents, Ash walked over to his parents, his two brothers and his sister, Finnball walked over to his wife and kids and Stampy walked over with Netty to their sister and parents.

"Ok boys, please come and stand around the table in the centre of the room" Nicole said. The boys did so. Nicole then liften the lid of a box reveling a cake with a picture of the Boys win last night with Squid on Tom's shoulders, Ash was on the floor posing and Stampy and Finnball were back to back.

"Wow, you guys this is amazing" Ash said

"You can thank my mum for that and also, that's not all, Nicole did something up for you guys" Sqaishey said revelinga drawing of the band with arms over each other's shoulders and pictures of their time at X-Factor around the border.

"Nicole that's amazing" Squid said kissing his girlfriend.

"Yep and there is a copy for each of you" Nicole said

"Thanks Nicole" Stampy said

"Now let's eat cake" Dan said and they all ate the cake.