Chapter 32: I Will Be Coming Tomorrow Night

Tom, Ash, Stampy and Finnball came into the room and found Squid crying on his bed curled up in a ball. They raced over to him.

"Squid what's wrong? What happened?" Tom asked hugging his brother

"I'm going to get killed on stage tomorrow night in front of everyone whilst performing" Squid cried

"What? How do you know this?"

"Michael was talking on the phone to Jessabelle on the phone and I overheard him"

"Look we will protect you..."

"How will you do that when I am dancing near him in a part of a song we are doing and nowhere near you guys?"

"I don't know but we will keep an eye on him ok"

"Ok."

That night the boys were watching TV when a news flash came on saying

'A girl named Jessabelle Corbin has escaped prison, she is dangerous so if you see her please call 999, I repeat please call 999'. This did not make Squid feel any better, I fact he started having a panic attack. Tom retried to calm his brother but knew it was hopeless.

"Squid please calm down, we will have security guards all over the place tomorrow night, you will be safe" Tom explained.

Squid just shook his head. Ash passed him a glass of water.

"Face it guys, I am so going to be dead tomorrow night, literally and there is nothing you can do now" Squid stuttered.

When Michael saw the news flash he was now really worried himself. What if she tried to kill David if he couldn't? He got a text from his sister saying 'I am in a nearby hotel and I will be coming tomorrow night'. She had obviously disguised herself to get into the hotel. In BRB's room, Squid had stressed himself out enough to tire him out enough to fall asleep. Tom decided to stay up for a while longer to keep an eye on Squid and then fell asleep himself an hour later.