Epilogue

30mins later Michael left and Squid started watching TV. Squid started to nod off until a newsflash came in that caught his attention. 'There has been a new discovery of an island in the Celtic Sea near the UK. Explorers have gone there and have never returned and we have received a message from someone who disagrees to tell us his name, here is what the message said. I am your worst nightmare, I am the devil, for those of you who come to my island shall vanish, most people know of me through a game called Minecraft and have never seen me before but have only heard myths. This island is prepared for comers like you, if you try to get me I will send creepers, spiders, skeletons, zombies and lots more to stop you from fighting me. That was the message from the mystery person and this all for today's newsflash. "Woah, I gotta go check this out". Squid then got on his computer searched up the island and a picture of an island with a skull on it appeared. Squid then stayed up all night studying this island and prepared to go to the island with some other people. Squid fell asleep at the desk and was woken up by his brother the next morning. "What were you doing last night, I have never seen you study like this ever since, well never?" Tom asked "oh I just saw this thing on the TV last night and said there was a new island discovered that is similar to Minecraft and I really want to go and investigate it" Squid explained.