His One Request

Regrets...something you never want, and he had very few. At 26, he was Chief Operating Officer of P. Cahill Industries with and BSA from Duke University and a MBA from Harvard.

After a family tragedy, Mason Patrick Cahill takes a few months away from his high power, high stress job at his grandfather's company to help his adopted sister.

He had no idea that by doing so it would bring him even closer to his long time friend. Close enough to know friendship was no longer enough, and he will move heaven and earth to make her part of his future...even if that means turning his back on his grandfather.

Chandler Rose Foster has worked hard to make a name for herself, and is beginning to run herself ragged doing so. When her friend needs her, she begins to reevaluate what is important in her life. It doesn't take long to figure out that HE is the most important thing (person) in her life, but like in lots of relationships, living apart takes its toll.

---

This is the first book in a series of interrelated characters and an overlapping timeline.  You do not need to read the others to enjoy this story, but if you want to read without spoilers the order is His One Request, It's Not that Easy, and finally To Serve and Protect.

------------
This story is slowly being edited, i.e. When I reread and find my blunders. If you happen upon a few (a lot) please let me know. I'm a much better editor for other people than I am for myself.

-----------

This book contains the children characters from Like That as adults (plus others)

Mason Patrick Cahill: Oldest child of Emily (dad: Patrick is deceased) lived with his sister Addyson in Boston for two years while working on his MBA at Harvard.

Chandler Foster: Close friend of Addy and then Mason, her dad is best friends with Emily and Cooper. Parent: Coach Will Foster

Addyson (Addy) Mills: Only girl in the family, only girl cousin. Her biological parents are deceased and her Uncle Cooper and Aunt Emily adopted her, siblings: Mason, Peyton, Daniel, and Nate.

Helen Breda: Addyson's best friend

Edward Breda: Helen's older brother. Mason's best friend and they have known each other since they were neighbors in California. Parents: Linda and Garrett

Holden Daniels: Mason and Addyson's cousin, grew up a few blocks away, siblings: Elliot and Evan. Parents: CJ and Keira

Elliot Daniels: Holden's younger brother, best buddies with Addy and Helen

Evan Daniels: Youngest brother of Holden and Elliot

Peyton Mills: Emily and Patrick's adopted child, later adopted by Cooper

Daniel Mills and Nathaniel (Nate) Mills: Mason's younger brothers