Chapter 9 - Working Together

A/N: This chapter has been edited to fit within the guidelines of PG-13. If you care to read the original chapter, I have made a separate story for the restricted chapters.

----

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me. W.H. Auden

Chapter 9 - Working Together

This. This is all I need. This moment, this feeling, this woman...This.

Her fingernails softly play with the hair along my jaw. "I love this. I miss seeing all of your face, but this is so fun to play with." Her smile is playful as she watches her fingers tease my beard. Her hands cup my face as she tenderly rubs her lips along my chin. "That feels amazing," she murmurs, and she continues nibbling along my jaw until she reaches and sucks in my ear lobe.

My fingers begin to unbutton her blouse just enough to place soft kisses on her shoulder. "Do you want to know how long I've wanted to do this?" I ask.

"Not as long as me," she says matter-of-factly. "Ever since you broke up with Amanda Whitmore in 11th grade." I pull away to look at her. "The weekend you two broke up, you came over and took me riding on dad's ATV to Sullivan's farm. We stopped to skip rocks in his pond, and I so wanted you to kiss me."

I couldn't contain my laughter, not at what she said but for what had happened back then. "You were the reason I broke up with her." Her eyes widened and I lean forward and place a kiss on her lips, taking in her top lip with my teeth. "She was jealous about the amount of time I spent with you. She told me that you needed to stop hanging out at my house so much. She gave me and ultimatum, 'It's either me or Chandler,' and she lost."

"I'm glad. I never really liked her anyway. When you weren't around, she wasn't very nice person."

"So, you wanted me to kiss you way back then, huh?" Her face flashes a tint of pink that I can't help but kiss.

"Yes, but we were friends. I was scared that if we did kiss or start dating, it could end badly and then we would stop being friends. I didn't want that, so I never told you." She looks at me with such a gentle sweet expression, like the teenage Chandler I used to know.

"You're not scared about that anymore?"

She shakes her head. "Not even a little bit." She cups my face again. "I love you. I trust you, and I knew when we started this that we were working on forever. Or at least I am."

"No, we are." My lips are back on hers, and her body shifts for more contact. I finish with her buttons and open her shirt to feel her skin on my skin. There is nothing quite as beautiful as the feel of Chandler's lips on mine, and her body nuzzled up to me.

Chandler's POV:

His hands move across my body sending me into a whirlwind of sensation. Once again my body is screaming for this incredibly sexy man, but his hands are slow. They caress my back, my abdomen, my ribs, but they never stray to the places I want them. He's too much of a gentleman, trying to not press for anything further.

He told me that his pace was my pace. "Mason, it's ok. I want you." My voice has an unexpected whimper as his hands touch the lace on my ribs. His mouth never leaves me as he eases my blouse off of shoulders and to the floor. One hand cups my breast as the other moves the strap from my shoulder. With a gentle touch he moves to expose me as he places hot searing kisses along my skin.