...

I just want to take a moment to once again thank each and every one of you from the very bottom of my heart. The support, warm welcome and kind words I have received since I began posting The Lost One back here in April has been incredible. I simply cannot say it enough.

Posting this story has been a life altering and defining experience and I am so honored you all took it with me.

And I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and fell in love with Aislinn and Kaiden as hard as well.

Love you all, you are freaking amazing!

xoxo

Cheers

- B

.

.

PS coming soon - The Found One : A Silverbloods Series

23 years after the fall of the Council and the reclaiming of the Silver Throne, Rowan Nox, Crown Prince of the Wolves, is sent out to the eight Packs on a mission from his father. Travelling the continent with a few of his parents' friends and courtesans Rowan is resigned to his life of solitude and loneliness.

Madeline Isabell Rohner, or Izzy as she prefers, was a normal average teenager. She had been out for a simple hike, enjoying one of the last summer days before she would be leave for University three hours away. She had her whole life planned out, and was excited to start building it and to leave her messy past behind her. She hadn't been paying attention to the trail, her mind wondering off as went over everything she had left to do before she set out to start her life. She hadn't meant to see them. To discover their secrets. Secrets she doesn't understand. Secrets that promise to be her death.

When Rowan arrives on Silva lands he had no intentions to seek out a human girl, but when secrets and enemies emerge, Rowan and Izzy will be caught in the centre of a tangled web of lies and betrayals that predate their births. As they unravel around them, and danger and threats begin to take shape. Lines will be crossed. Fate Challenged. And choices made. 

His wolf choose her.

The fates choose her.

She was destined for him. But it will come down to a single choice.

Her choice. 

©The Found One (2015)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/55004723-the-found-one