Chapter Twenty - The New Kid

A/N: Hey, so this is one of the last chapters. I think it's only going to only be another few chapters before the end.

I hope you all like this one.

Once this is finished, I'll be focusing my attention to my other story 'In love with my Stepbrothers'

Enjoy

---

Tori's POV -

After Halloween weekend, the boys seem pretty distant from me, but Randy seemed to be talking more!

I literally couldn't stop Randy from talking on the Tuesday in our second class together.

"Randy, I get that you have a lot to say, but could you please just shut up for 5 seconds? Geez!" I say

"Oh, sorry... I got a little carried away there"

"So, can I get a say in?"

"Sure"

"Right... I was just going to say about the new kid. He looks pretty cute and I hear that..." I turn my voice down slightly "... he's gay"

"So, you think I'll automatically like him because of what I told you?"

"Come on, you have to get out there at some point"

His voice is low "but I haven't even come out to anyone yet... besides you and Kayla"

I head to my music class before lunch and sit down like usual.

Julian walks in and sits with me

"Hey" I say

"Hi" he says

"So, you haven't spoken to me since that night..." I say

He sighs "I know... I've just had to think about some things"

Lunch time arrives and I head to my locker to put some stuff away.

I notice the new kid standing at the locker next to mine.

"Hey, Simon right?" I ask him

He looks at me and smiles "yeah..."

"I'm Tori" I say "your locker neighbour by the looks of it"

"Nice to meet you" he says "so, you're the girl who is the stepsister of the hottest guys in the school?"

"Yeah, I am. The Logan twins"

"So, are they available?"

"They don't swing that way... sorry"

"Do you know anyone who is?" he asks "I mean, not that I'm looking for anyone, I just thought that maybe there would be at least one gay guy in this school"

I think for a moment, should I tell him about Randy?

Fuck it "I know of someone who is single, but he hasn't yet come out of the closet... so he hasn't told anyone yet"

"That's okay... just give me a name and point him out and I will work my magic on him"

"He'll know I told you" I say

"Don't worry. I'll be discrete. I won't even mention who told me"

Randy's POV -

Lunch ends and I excuse myself from the guys and head to my locker to grab my book for last class.