Chapter eleven - family bonding

"I don't know" I looked down
"Well, if you want I can give you my address and you can come by any time" she smiled at me and I pulled out my phone so she could write her address in.
"Thanks..."
I saw Christian on his way toward me and I smiled at him.
"Hey Chris" I said "what's up?"
"Hey..." He looked at Lily and then back to me "... Who's your friend?"
"This is Lily... That guy who I was talking to earlier... This is his girlfriend"
"Was" Lily corrected me
"Oh... Right." Christian replied "didn't you and him just..."
"That's why I said 'was'" Lily said "I caught them... But she didn't know. She's nice... He's a dick so it's all good"
"Lily here was saying that she knows my mom" I said
He looked at me surprised "oh... I see" then his expression turned serious "Tori, I need to talk to you about something"
"Right" I turned to Lily "will you be okay?" She nodded so I turned to Christian "okay"
We headed off and he led me to a part at the side of the house where there weren't any people and he turned to me, pulled me to him and pressed his lips to mine. I was surprised at first but then I responded.
He pulled away after the longest of time and looked at me with bright eyes and a grin on his face.
"I'm so glad I just did that" he said "you wanna head back to the hotel now?"
"What about Julian?" I asked
"He's gone off with some girl... Going back to her place"
"Oh, right"
"I wanna head back now anyway but I didn't wanna leave you here on your own..."
"Okay"

We headed back to the hotel and then we drank some more there in his room.
We had a laugh and then things got a little heated. He pressed his lips to mine and lay me down on the bed, straddling me to it.
The kiss became more passionate and heated and then... That was all I remembered. My mind went fuzzy due to drinking so much and I woke in Christian's room.
I felt an arm on my waist and I turned to see Christian laying there.
I looked around the room and saw my clothes laying on the floor.
His eyes fluttered open as I looked down at him and they widened slightly as he looked up at me, but then a smirk played on his lips.
"Good morning" he said
"Did we...?"
He scratched the back of his neck with his hand "I guess we did" he looked at me "it's cool though right? We're not gonna tell Julian about this?" I shook my head "good"
I quickly gathered up my clothes and pulled them on, heading to my room.
I changed and sighed as I looked at the address on my phone, contemplating whether or not to go.
Julian came into my room once I finished changing and then Christian came in a few minutes after.
"So, what are we doing today?" Julian asked
"I guess I'm going to see my mother" I replied
Both boys looked at me confused
"I heard she's living around here"
"Want us to come? I mean just in case you decide you want to kill her?" Christian asked
"No, I have to do this by myself... Go and spend some time with your brother... I'll be okay... I bet Elisa wants to see you"
"You sure?" They both asked at the same time
"Yes, now spend time with your family, I'll spend time with mine I guess"
"But you are our family" Christian said
"Just go" I said and pointed to the door
I grabbed my stuff and headed out before they could object. I called a cab and told the driver the address.
The area in which Lily lived was a nice area close to the one which Adrian lived.
The cab pulled up outside of a large mansion and I got out, paying the driver and he drove away.
I gulped, took a deep breath and then walked up the steps toward the front door.
Bracing myself, I knocked on the large oak door and waited

"How may I help you ma'am?" A butler came to answer the door
"Um... I'm here to see Mary-Anne?" I said this unsure of what I was saying
"Miss Mary-Anne has just stepped out right now... Would you like to wait for her miss?"
I bit down on my bottom lip but then spoke "no, it's fine thank you... I'll come back later"
"Tori?" I jumped at the sound of my name and saw Lily behind the butler
"Hey Lily"
"Ah, miss Lillian... She's here to see miss Mary-Anne"
"Don't worry, I'll sort her out"
She let him go and turned to me "so you decided to come and say hello huh?"
"Yeah"

She let me come in and we sat in the front room.
"Your mom should be back at some point soon... I'll just get Jeff to make us some brunch"

We ate and talked and then we heard the front door close
"I'm home!" I heard my mother's voice ring through the house
"In the front room" Lily shouted back "you have a visitor by the way"
"Ooh, a visitor for-" she stopped in her tracks when she saw me and her eyes widened