Sequel?

A/N -

Who wants to see a sequel?

If you do, then vote on this part!

I'll throw you a bone though. I have thought about this for a while and thought I'd do a sequel called 'My Step-uncle and I'. Sound good?

Let me know by either voting on this or commenting.

You can let me know what you would like to see in the sequel too in the comments.

Thanks for reading this story, it means a lot to me.

I'll make sure I stick to characters and the story in the sequel because I know I kind of got a little carried away with things in this one.

It should be great.

'My Step-uncle and I (#2)

Kathy has it all in life, a great job, a great boyfriend (or so she thinks), a great apartment. When her father meets someone new, Kathy is very happy that he found someone only a few years after her mother abandoned them. Then she meets the devilishly handsome Derek Logan, her father's girlfriend's brother.

Things start to heat up between Kathy and Derek, but can she resist the temptation that is Derek Logan? Or will her desires get the better of her and ruin everything? What will Kathy do? Will she sacrifice her father's happiness for her own?'

What do you all think? Too much? Or just right?

Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!