Chapter three - well I never would've thought it!

The next morning, I had my music class first thing. I was always on my own in this class, the twins never picked this class because I'm guessing they had no other talents besides being good at football.

I arrived in my class and sat in my usual spot, by the piano and started playing a Mozart concerto as everyone started to pile into the classroom.

Yes, I have many talents. I play guitar, piano, sing, write songs and many more things.

I stopped playing as Julian came into the room. Was he lost?

He didn't have his brother with him, which was even more of a surprise as they were usually always together.

I continued where I had left off and he sat down, closing his eyes as I played the piece of music.

Once I had finished, he opened his eyes again.

Our teacher arrived in the room a while later and said that Julian was joining our class.

"So, Julian... What can you do?"

"I play piano" he said "I had lessons when I was a kid, but never actually pursued anything with music because football took over my life, but I'm giving it a go for this last year"

"Well, that's good, what can you play?"

"Beethoven, Mozart, usual classical and some popular music, I can read sheet music well"

"Can you play something for us this morning?"

"Of course ma'am"

He stood, cracking his fingers before he sat at the piano and started playing fur Elise.

I had to admit, he was pretty good. I never thought it... Julian Logan doing music. I didn't even think he knew who Mozart or Beethoven were.

"That was amazing Julian" the teacher said.

"Thank you" he replied and sat down with everyone.

I was about to get into my car after school when I was stopped by Randy... He was being especially mean to me all day saying stuff about my parents and how it was my fault they split and then he was stopping me before I could get into my car?

"What do you want?" I asked, venomously

He looked taken aback at my comment "Vicky" he used that name as it always annoyed me "I was just coming to apologise for what I said to you earlier. I didn't mean to say such hateful things... I know your parents didn't split because of you. I'm sorry"

"Well, you said some hurtful things to me today. Heck, you say hateful things to me all of the time. I was recently enlightened by a reliable source that the things you say to me are because you like me"

He looked shocked, but grew red in the face at my words.

So it was true? He liked me.

He composed himself and then spoke "pft! No, like I'd like you... You're ugly and you're a nerd"

I laughed "yeah, like I'd like you back... You're an arrogant pig and you're a jock" I said "can I go now?"

He nodded and I got in my car. He just stood there watching me drive away, my piece of crap car banging like an old fashioned car.

Who would have thought it... Randy Peterson actually had feelings for me

I got home and went straight to bed... I couldn't deal with anything at that moment.

I curled up in bed and let sleep take over me.

---

Author note: sorry for such a short chapter, the next one will be better I promise... It will be up tomorrow by the latest.

Keep reading

Comment

Message

Have fun

Until next time x