Chapter thirteen - home sweet home

"Wakey wakey" the boys wake me up the next morning "get your ass up... We are going home"
"Good.. But give me five more minutes" I say sleepily
"Nope" they both say and jump on me.
My eyes snap open as I feel the bed dip either side of me as the boys slide under the covers, their hands touching every nook and cranny of my body, running their hands all over me. I feel myself shiver in delight at their touch. Why did they have this affect on me so easily... I have to be strong... Fight it...

I pout as we wait for our plane home
"Awh, come on Tori, don't be so sad... It was just a little fun" Julian says
"Well, I didn't take too kindly to be woken up like that and teased"
I could feel myself wanting him so badly, but I suppressed that urge.

I wake on the plane and I am leaning against Christian's chest. He stirs too and I look out of the window and see LA come into view.
"Jules, Chris" I say as they are both asleep "we're home" I shake them both lightly
They both open their eyes, locking them on me, and sit up

Dad is waiting for us at the airport with our bags.
"Hey honey, how was it?" He asks as we approach him and he pulls me into a hug
"It was... Exciting" I say as we put our bags in the boot
The boys just sit in the back without a word
"You haven't cut their tongues out have you?" Dad asks me jokingly referring to the boys as they shut the car door once they are in
"No... We just had a long week" I roll my eyes at him "I will tell you about it later"
We both get in the car and he drives us home.
Maddie is waiting for us when we get home and she hugs both boys as we enter the front room
"Oh how I missed my boys... How was the trip? Is your brother okay? How's little Elisabeth?"
"It was fine.. He's okay and she's fine" Julian says
"So what happened while you were there?" She asks
"We went sight seeing and had fun" I say and then turn to dad "I didn't know mom lived in New York"
"You saw her?" He asks
"Yeah... Why? Is that a problem?"
"No, I just didn't expect you to be seeing her after what happened when she was here last"
"Well, she seems to be doing well... She asked about you... she asked how you were doing I guess... I told her that you are doing okay."

The next day, Sunday... I can finally sleep until whatever time I please... Or at least I think I can...
I am woken abruptly by the sound of an air horn in my ear
"What the hell" I scream as I sit up, holding onto my ear only to see a sighing Julian holding an air horn and a laughing Christian beside him. I glare at them "you could have given me a heart attack"
They are both clutching their stomachs while they laugh
"You should see your face" Christian pointed at me while laughing
They both compose themselves and stand straight
"You have a visitor" Julian says
"Who is it?"
"Alex" Christian says with a slight, barely noticeable, frown.
"And you couldn't just send him up why?"
"Your dad specifically said that no boy... Besides us of course, is to set foot upstairs"
I sigh "fine..."
I get out of bed and pull on a dressing gown over my PJs and head downstairs
Alex is sat on the sofa in the front room and looks up as I come down the stairs.

"So Kayla and I went on a date last night" he says as I sit down next to him
"Oh really? That's great... What did you do?"
"We went to see a movie and then had some dinner"
"Did you kiss her goodnight at her door?" I had to ask... I know it's cliché, but you never know
He scratched the back of his neck nervously "yeah. I mean, spending so much time with her this week has made me rethink things and I do like her that way. I'm meeting her later and I guess I'll ask her to be my girlfriend... But me being with her won't affect what we have... I mean, I still love you, but not in the way I did... Anyway, enough about me... What happened in New York? Did you do much sight seeing and stuff?"
"Yeah, we had so much fun... I met their brother Adrian and his wife, Hayley and their daughter Elisa... Also my mom now lives in New York with her boyfriend Tony and his daughter and son, Lily and Jeremy"
"That sounds good... Kayla said something about you saying you were confused about a lot of things... What's wrong?"
"I guess I'm confused about guys... Randy mainly" I lied "I guess I don't know if I like him or hate him right now"
"Well, he's a dick... He has been saying things about you all week. First it was about you two sleeping together and then he went on saying other shit about you and then he told everyone he was joking when he said about you two sleeping together"
"Oh... Well, Julian and Christian had words with him about it I guess..."
He furrows his eyebrows "what is it with you and those two... You've become an awful lot chummy with them in a matter of two weeks... What happened in New York that you haven't told me?"
I look away from him "nothing happened" I lie
"Come on Vic... You suck at lying... I know something happened over there"
I look over at him "I told you... Nothing happened" I snap
He puts his hands up in surrender "okay, I was just wondering okay... I worried about you all week being over there with those two all alone... People are talking about it at school too... The fact that you guys just up and left without saying anything..."