Chapter twelve - the boys find out

Edited
A/n: WARNING! Before you read on... Just note that there is a little adult content in this chapter... I thought I would spice things up a little... So anyone who is reading this who is under the age of 18 please do not read on... But if you wish to read on, then do so but don't say I did not warn you... It's not anything special, but I thought I would just give you a snippet of it.
Thanks guys...

---

Wow! Okay, so I didn't realise he he felt like that.
I pull away from him "what do you mean? Why would you love me?"
"I don't know... I guess I've liked you like that for a while... Since we moved in and I get to see you a lot more, I just can't seem to resist you"
I look away from him "but all of this... It's making me confused... More than ever before." I place my head into my hands "why does everyone have to have feelings for me? First Alex, then Randy and now you and Julian" I look up at him realising what I just said
He looks at me confused "Julian told you he has feelings for you?"
"Yeah, I guess he did..."
"Well, if I know my brother he won't stop until he has what he wants"

After a while of talking, I head back to my room to relax ready for the next day.

The morning comes and Julian and Christian come to my room to wake me.
"Morning sleepy head" they both say at the same time as I sit up and rub my eyes
I open them and see their faces smiling at me.
"Morning" I reply groggily
"Come on Tori! Get up and out of bed... We still have some sight seeing to do" Julian says excited
"Why are you in such a rush?" I ask
"It's just a good day" Christian says
"Well, I'm going back to sleep" I say and lie down, pulling the covers over my head
"Come on, don't be such a buzz kill and come out with us"
Maybe I can make an excuse to stay in "I'm meeting Lily and my mom later" I lied
"Well, we can join you right?" Christian asks
I groan and push the covers off of me.
Looks like I have to ring to see what they're doing
"Well, let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the lobby in ten minutes" I say

Later I was able to sneak past the boys and leave to do my own thing.

My phone rings while I am on my way to Lily's place to see them

"Where the hell did you go? We looked everywhere for you" it was Christian
"I need some time to myself today. I will see you back at the hotel"
"Bu-" I hung up before he could continue and turn my phone to silent

I finally reach Lily's house and ring the doorbell.
Their butler answers the door "may I help you miss?"
"I'm here to see Ma- Lily" I correct myself
"Ah... Miss Lillian is not here right not but miss Mary-Anne is... Would you like for me to get her?"
I think for a second before deciding "sure"
"Come on in" he says and steps to one side, allowing me to walk past him
"Miss Mary-Anne" the butler shouts through the lobby into the study "you have a visitor"
My mother walks into the foyer and smiles at me "hey" she says and then she turns to the butler "I can take it from here. Thanks"
He nods and walks away
She turns to me and her smile widens "you're here again?"
I nod and without warning, I run over to her and wrap my arms around her.
At first she is shocked, however she relaxes and hugs me back.
"Oh how I've missed you so much" she says "I've missed this"
"Me too" I say "I really could do with some womanly advice I guess."
"About what?" She pushes me away til I am at arms length from her and she holds me there
"I guess I'm having boy troubles" I say
She leads me to the study and sits me down, sitting opposite me in front of the fireplace.
"So, what's wrong?" She asks "what sort of boy troubles?"
"Well, I guess I'm not used to guys liking me because I always shut myself out when it comes to them... I mean, I found out that Alex had a thing for me but I told him that I dint feel the same, and now he knows that Kayla likes him, I think he's changing his mind and everything. Then I end up going to a party and sleeping with the guy who I've disliked for so long only to find out that he has feelings for me."
"So, do you like this boy?" She asks
"I don't know" I was right, I didn't know whether I liked Randy or I was just using him as an excuse not to like the twins. I could feel myself growing weaker by the minute. Every time they are near me, my heart melts and I feel like I can never say no to them... They have brought me out of my shell and it has only been a matter of weeks. I have known the boys since I was young and maybe once I thought they were hot, but I have never felt this way until I knew they were going to be my stepbrothers.
We sit in silence as I stare at the fire in front of us.