13

As soon as the car is parked where the ritual is going to happen, Grace hops out of the car before it even fully parks. She runs to where she sees Stefan.

"Take me! Let Jenna go!" She hears Stefan yell

"Ooh. Two vampires to kill. I like. What about a third." Klaus says looking at Grace.

She growls.

"No way in hell." She yells down to him.

She jumps off the cliff and runs to klaus to try fighting him off so that Stefan can save Jenna. A witch causes both of them to fall to the ground holding their heads. The witch created a barrier to keep the two there while they start the ritual. Grace looks up at Alaric and Damon.

"Damon. Keep Alaric still. Hold him as tight as possible if you have to." She says quietly up to Damon knowing Alaric wouldn't hear.

Damon nods slightly and grabs onto Alaric. Alaric starts struggling as Klaus kills Jenna, then the wolf, and then slowly drinks Elena's blood. Klaus starts walking towards the barrier that was holding Grace smirking. He has the witch take it down and he grabs her.

"The ritual is complete. So, how about you be my first victim?" He asks smirking.

All of a sudden, Grace is dropped as Klaus starts transforming. Elijah runs past everyone picking Klaus up during his transformation making him weak. Elijah starts killing Klaus.

"Kill me and you'll never find your precious family brother." He says to Elijah.

Elijah looks at all of them in a sorrowful way before taking off with Klaus not killing him. Damon rushes down their to Stefan and Grace with Alaric. Alaric runs to Grace picking her up and holding her close as Grace starts crying. Damon kills the witch causing Stefan's barrier to be broken. Damon growls at the now dead Elena.

"I told you to turn her! Just so this wouldn't happen!" Damon growls.

He was in love with Elena but didn't let anyone know. Stefan growls.

"We figured out a way Damon! Her father, took his life for her. She will be revived soon!" Stefan growls.

Stefan and Elena were still together but everyone knew they wouldn't last much longer. Elena's eyes start fluttering as she slowly starts waking up.