17

The next few months pass by within a blur and before they know it, it's summer. Grace had a few bump ins with Damon by completely accident but he never realized she wasn't a vampire anymore. Grace and Alaric had taken advantage of this at the last month of school. They had planned that she would still go to college with Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. They were all going to share a dorm until after freshman year, because then Grace would be moving back in with Alaric. Grace was now three months pregnant. She couldn't wait until college with the other three. The only problem, was that Klaus had Tyler bite Damon, Stefan went to get the cure from klaus, and ended up having to do whatever klaus says to get his blood for Damon. Damon was fine now, but everyone was trying to track Stefan down but it was no use. It was Elena's birthday and she was hoping Stefan would be there. College would be starting up for the four of them in a few weeks. Stefan was supposed to join them there. All of a sudden, Damon gets a call from his girlfriend Andie.

"He's got her. Stefan is in town." Damon says before rushing somewhere.

Now that Grace was three months along, the day before her and Alaric had told Damon about her not being a vampire anymore. He told her that as soon as she gave birth to the baby, he would be turning her back. Alaric stays with Grace and Elena. Everyone else leaves as it was getting late. They wait for Damon to get back before Grace and Alaric leave. They head back to the apartment.

"You realize we are going to have to get a house soon?" Grace says to Alaric as they lay in bed.

He nods and has his eyes closed. He 'hmm's meaning he would start looking. He was tired and they had to be up for a doctors appointment the next day. Alaric was laying there completely straight but Grace had her head on his chest and her eyes were closed. Alaric puts a hand onto her baby bump that was showing now.

"Two more months and we can find out what the gender is." Alaric says happily causing Grace to smile.

"Yeah. But I already know it's a girl." Grace says.

"No way. It's a boy. We are going to name him Dylan Michael Saltzman." Alaric says and chuckles

"Nope. It's a girl and we are naming her Elizabeth Madison Saltzman." Grace says.

"Okay. Those will be the names with whatever the gender is. If it's a boy, Dylan, or if it's a girl, Elizabeth." Ric says before the two fall into a deep sleep.

They wake up the next morning and then get ready for their appointment.